Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Anybody (esp the jp players) know a site where I can find the mats needed to craft A rank weps?

I read katakana and hiragana pretty good so if its a JP site I should be able to read it.

I am mostly intrested in force weps since I am raising my Tech PM as we speak.

http://psu.fei-yen.jp/wiki/html/

JP PSU wiki I use it like all the time heh

Wands and Rods
    http://psu.fei-yen.jp/wiki/html/DB2F...FC9F0B4EF.html

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rainey on 2006-11-29 19:55 ]</font>

O.O mats for 8* rod crazy and 110k just for the disk.... this is gonna be fun to get.

gonna start shoping around might find some mats cheap since they are not in demand yet, on the other side of the fence, people love to put crazy prices on mats too since they dont know there worth or how valuable they are.

I know Neu Ebon (and all ebon) comes avl in NPC stores for 4k wich is cheaper than I have ever seen it in a player shop so thats good news and I would guess the board to go from ash --> ebon will be there and also an option.

The kersline and vestaline, cyral stuff tho not sure if thats going to be easy to get.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-11-29 20:26 ]</font>

heh yea the mats for those 8* rods/wands are not cheap
    right now I'm farming as many neu wood as possible to convert them all to ebon come next update, so far it's going kind of slow though, but it beats having to buy ebons from player shops... come on, what's with the 20k+ for 1 neu ebon >_>; (and 4k each is kind of expensive too considering how many you need for one synth)

kersline and vestaline's going to be a pain to get *sigh* 4-6k each from npc >_> and then there's the 8k vulcaline too..
    I don't think I have enough money to try the synths for more than a couple of times unless I farm meseta like crazy

as for cyrals, been going around player shops for the past week, cheapest ones I've seen are 400-500m, but they're usually around the 1k range (although 700 is the highest I'd pay for one right now ). I'm hoarding a couple of stacks of cyrals since I bet those are going to go up in price soon (they're like 2.5k each from npc, maybe it'll turn into the next nanocarbon heh)

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

The mats for the 10* rods make me cry like a little girl.

3 Neu Walna? EACH? 2 Junoaline?

*crawls in a corner and cries*

the twin saber that the relics edge uses makes me cry...i dont cry just its insane.

what 15 goldania, 2 relic edges, 3 of them juonalines or whatever, and 15 photons...

That's the Claire/Crea Doubles... don't worry about the ingeredients, worry more about getting the BOARD.

i am not really worried about ever making one. if by some act of god i get the board ill have no choice but to make it.