Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

yep thats right I am renting your service for a full 400 meseta a mintute!

this may appeal to you if your low level because thats ALOT of money to make even in a high lvl.

The job? Make newman characters and store there wands in your bank then PM me and sell them to me for 200 meseta each.

They say it takes about 30 seconds to make a char, 2 chars a min is 400 meseta.

for comparison at lvl 49 the BEST money I have ever made is soloing Relics A. It takes me about 30 mintues to get to block 4 and usually I make 2-3k by then. So on a GOOD day making 3k in 30 mintues is only 100 meseta a minute!

Your making 4x more money than me, I am paying the extra to pay you for the trouble and annoyance of creating so many characters.

If your intrested PM me, I would like to buy in bulk of 10+ wands at a time

I'll do it. But probably only like 10-20 wands a day, I'm getting kind of sick of creating newmans XD

yeah i wouldnt expect a single person to do it for me, its somthing sombody can do really fast (say 10 guys) and make some extra cash on the side. Heck I would do it for sombody else 10 a day isnt bad.

I see you have a 100 tech PM is that how you got yours up all the way? Its so expensive buying weps/disks :/

Anyways thanks,

BTW PC/PS2 server peeps forgot to say that, I see your on PC Rainey.

yea my pure tech is built upon the bodies of 2000+ dead newmans I bought discs for like 20 lvls before I figured it's way faster to create newmans than to farm the meseta

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rainey on 2006-11-30 01:14 ]</font>

BEEN PSOIN IT SINCE DC VER 1 BIATCH!!

LAME

LAME
    1 worded post that make no sence are lame is it supposed to be self describing?

If your not intrested dont post simple as that.

-1 for the xbox crew.

I guess I will try doing it myself today and see how well it works. I did the math myself and its 4x faster to do this than farm the meseta but I cant do all 1750 newman genocides I would need for lvl 100 so maybe just a few here and there to cut the total cost down since at this rate I will never have money for upgrading my stuff when the patch comes around.

I'll be on at 9am EST since thats when I get home from work and most of the day/night probably since its my day off work as well. Just PM me on the forums when your ready to sell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-11-30 01:41 ]</font>

BEEN PSOIN IT SINCE DC VER 1 BIATCH!!

Edit by Moderator: Inappropriate. Stop trolling this thread please

Maybe you would others wouldnt. I already got PM's about peeps intrested. Esp sombody lvl 1 who just started the game there is no way to have a bettter income.

Uhh... it's take one full minute to connect, recreate the mule, have the game load, store the wands, and return back to the title screen

no it doesnt :/ not for me and alot of others I am doing it right now since I ran out of money feeding my PM I am doing it in less than 30 seconds actually :/

but I have fiber optic internet and a FX-57 CPU so my computer is probably alot faster than yours.

edit: wow it works better than I thought! My box is full already and it didnt take very long.

I am just playing with the volume off so I dont hear all the sounds. I prob should have done this from the start and I would be 350k ritcher. I will still be paying everybody that has PMed me I will just stop buying disks all together and do this its much better.

Probably better to do it at night too so you can connect faster.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-11-30 22:35 ]</font>