View Poll Results: OK, those of us who will be here Friday when the update rolls around, will you be buying the boards

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • I will synth my weapons.

31 64.58%
  • I will go Green.

17 35.42%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Or have no hope in hell in synthing a badass weapon like a 5 star. My new 5 star spear is going to be green cause I'm sick of waiting for the % to get high and my current weapons gimp me like hell. Yea they are elements, but my potential 'damage' is shaved down due to most of them being 3-4 stars and shops always selling 5 star weapons with fucking light element.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Don't really see any point in going green. You have six slots... get one of each element, unless you're one of those unforunate people who only like to constantly grind one area. In that case, use whatever element(s) are useful in that area. Only one weapon will be gimped against any one creature, you'll have a weapon that does extra damage, and the rest will act just like a green.

This of course assumes you synth your weapons. Otherwise, you're stuck with green or whatever element the shop sells, and there's not much to think about.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kyuu on 2006-12-04 11:57 ]</font>

I'll buy the green version first then move on to creating my own.....i pretty much have all weapons created on my own...each with a different elemental....i think it's better to have all elements rather then just some...But green is always good in some ways...just incase your 1 elemental weapon runs out of pp i guess.

Probably green for me. I've not been bothered with synthesis so far.

I'll buy the green version first then move on to creating my own.....i pretty much have all weapons created on my own...each with a different elemental....i think it's better to have all elements rather then just some...But green is always good in some ways...just incase your 1 elemental weapon runs out of pp i guess.
    WTF kind of logic is this. 7 and 8* weapons are a good solid increase in power, but if you waist money on greens first you will just delay the total upgrade process. KEEP YOUR 5* & 6* and upgrade to the same colored versions of 7 and 8* it isnt hard. Why would you go from 5 & 6* to 7 & 8* green to 7 & 8* colored... makes absolutly no sense.

considering all guns are green and elements are my photon art and not my weapon, im going green.

Mataeo Hinomu

On 2006-12-04 01:41, KiteWolfwood wrote:
    HAHAHAHA YOU SILLY HUNTERS. *cough* Lucky for me I just pop in my 1k Bullet and I am all set. Go Power Rangers! Er Ranger Power!
    nuff said

Good for the poor.

On 2006-12-04 14:06, tomkat492 wrote:
    On 2006-12-04 01:41, KiteWolfwood wrote:
    HAHAHAHA YOU SILLY HUNTERS. *cough* Lucky for me I just pop in my 1k Bullet and I am all set. Go Power Rangers! Er Ranger Power!
    nuff said
    Rangers tickle things...