Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Snow Queen King & a Veritable Buffet of Manliness

Everytime i log on and play with Kirip-San and Gryffn i normally end up in hysterics from the crazy conversations we end up having.

On 2006-12-05 06:21, Sychosis wrote:
    On 2006-12-05 04:56, Akaimizu wrote:
    He makes great potential stalker defense.
    Sure he does...
    Heh heh. I think it's those ominous eyes behind the glasses. People don't want to mess with him.

What's funny is that when I first arrived at Neudiaz, that night. I ran into a person who kept yelling stuff about Waffles and stuff, and went to spamming for about 15 seconds. It was like a re-enactment from a part of that Sunday Gathering. For a second, I was about to look for a clothing shop to dive in.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-12-05 07:08 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

I'd say playing with my clan members, Jordan and Graymalk. We call Graymalk the Human Shield, becuase he gets hurt, near death, dosen't die. We stoped giving him monomates and diamates becuase he's the human shield.

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

On 2006-12-05 04:11, MayLee wrote:
    On 2006-12-04 23:00, Garnet_Moon wrote:
    On 2006-12-04 22:58, MayLee wrote:
    I should have never told him I was a girl. -_-
    Really? Are you now? >:3

/stalk
    /pervy
    Hmm..Let me check.

*Rolls up a athick newspaper and slaps you with it*

>.>
    S-rank reaction XD

i think the funniest thing ive ever done online is when i was in a 6-person group, one of the players went idle in the middle of de ragan, so all of the s-rank-whiners started moaning 'OMG FUKKIN MOVE SPARK' and I was all 'SparkZero?' So I was standing in front of him to take damage and I kept spamming 'SparkZero??' XD and then came the oh-so-lovely fire breath, which i leaped out of the way from, and heard him topple over and die, and I was all CiC shouting 'NO! SPARKZERO!!!' and everyone else just started cursing at shit 'OMGWTF SPARKZERO' 'FUCKING SPARKZERO!' XD i couldnt stop laughing, they were all so mad....so we beat De Ragan and after everyone got their reward, they were still going 'FUCKING SPARKZERO' and then he FINALLY came back from idle and was all 'hey guys whats up' and then he activated the crystal even though everyone wanted to do repeat runs XD and after we landed outside, the leader went, quote, "YOU FUCKAR MMMMMGHHHHHHHGGGH" and kicked him out of the party XD good god, i love the community...

How come the WoW in me, just wants to follow this story with SparkZero saying, "Well, at least I got chicken!" ???

PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

Paragon of Style

lmao that is a Leeroy Jenkins moment.

On 2006-12-04 22:17, Candor wrote:
    doesn't take much to make me laugh. Xiber and I were farming Relics and i had Leo and my PM with us. Leo was doing that running in circles thing that NPCs do when they're lost and Xiber started running around with him saying things like "Get him away! Make him stop chasing me!" i almost died laughing watching that.
    you took my funny story. >.<
    well there is always funny stories with De Ragan:
    Sin, Cheesecake O))), and I were doing Overlord B. When we get there Cheese starts blasting the hell
    out of its neck while it was spiting fire. I dont know how it happened, whether it was programmed in or not, but Cheese broke De Ragan's neck. For a few minutes he couldn't hit us with his fire. His neck was stuck in the turned around position; so it was breathing fire behind him. De Ragan died shortly after.

Paragon of Style

I forgot who it was, but someone ate a Cookie that was a a failed synth, figuring it'd heal them right before the portal that would take us to De Ragan. The perfect S Run. Then eatting the cookie, it one shotted him, leaving him dead, and he had no scapes.

LOL,

Funniest thing ever was when my friend with 100 Armor PM was like one of the first to have a Gigaline. We were messing with him about being a lower level than us and he was like

"I might be a lower level but my defense is great and I have a super high fire resist... this dragon dosent hurt at all"

He said that right after he was barely hit with like one little breath attack by A dragon. Ten seconds later he starts to go on again about how the fire dosen't hurt because of his high def and fire resist and he DIES instantly from it LOL.

We almost all died because we were laughing so hard.

On 2006-12-05 04:56, Akaimizu wrote:
    Hehe. I remember the "It's taking me 2 minutes to take out a weapon."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-12-05 05:07 ]</font>
    You makin' fun of me?