Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I started a Falchion synthesis before I left for school, with some MEgi-photons. I had a 67% chance, so I figured I might as well. I got home and it failed.

So, I started another one. Same photons, same chance of success, and I've just found out it too has failed. Now, same may call this bad luck, but I'm used to it. Never been a lucky person, myself. I also failed my Axe synthesis, which was going to be Light.

BUT! I've been having a shitty day today all round. My fingers swelled up to the size of watermellons after my Gym class (they got cold. Dunno why they swell up, but they do), AND I've lost my cell phone, so once my Mom finds out I'm good as dead.

Maybe I should only ever leave my house with Luck 3?

EDIT: I also had to do the Story mission 3 times, because the flowers kept glitching up and not working with my Goggles.

Also, because of the swelling, I'm starting to loose the feeling in the tips of my fingers, so disregard any typos.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeta on 2006-12-08 13:54 ]</font>
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Erroneous Deity

When it rains, it pours.

Sorry about the failed synths. I remember when I tried to synth my Gigaline with my 100 armor PM. 56% chance and I failed twice before getting it after the third synth.

Lieutenant Colonel of the 6th Armored Division

I broke a +5 repeater just because I used the wrong damn grinder...
    Had a B+7 but I accidentally used a B+1.

=(

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2006-12-08 14:18 ]</font>

Well, I'm off to the hospital. My fingers are turning purple.

At least I don't know how much they're actually hurting though >_>
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

Hope it's nothing serious.

i too tried to make synth a double saber and both tries failed. I have 1 try left. Believe me its a downer realizing you spent over 100k on nothing and i totally understand you.

Well, what a wasted trip that was.

The doctor who saw me said he had no clue why my fingers swell up in the cold, and only suggested I might have arthritis in my fingers. He sent me home with anti-inflamatory medication (IE Advil) and told me to consult my Family Doctor.

So now I've got purple fingers that I can't feel, a 3rd attempt a a Falchion going, and a missing Cell Phone. Not to forget my knee is giving out on me again. I fell down the stairs outside the Hospital. >_<

Definately one of my worse days. Least I saw a bunch of Saint Rappies

EDIT: Swollen purple fingers. And my Family Doctor isn't open on Weekends.

The Advil better work >_>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zeta on 2006-12-08 15:07 ]</font>

3 failed assinozashi + 1broken 22% dark assinozashi + 1 failed gigaline + 1 failed assinosenba + 1 broken 50% dark assinozashi

I don't feel the RO upgrade failure streak feeling yet. This must mean something.

Woot! Falchion Finally worked!

But alas, tis only 10% Dark >_<

Badass Billionaire Extraordinaire

My stuff broke too. The snyth percents are a crock I tell you. ALL LIES!!!!