Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Stranded in Gurhal... TwilightSea's Avatar

Exactly what is the run requirement to do Neudiaz Relic runs? I have yet to go there.

In general, with PSU it is casual. A lot of people play other games and they feel the pressure of pushing themselves so hard.

Just remember, this isn't a kind of game where the only goal is to reach an end, but it's one of those where one can find enjoyment of getting that *next* thing which is right around the corner.

Keeping up with the hardcore is not important. This isn't FFXI where you have to be within 3 levels of everybody just to even party with them. That alone, is a big weight off your shoulders in which you'll always find people who are able to group with you, and you'll have a good time with it.

Even ones that shoot off a bit, they can still party with you for a good while. The stretch is wide.

There's technically only one kind of thing that sort of has a bit of a stress for, and that's getting holiday stuff. I know I'm feeling it a bit for the Christmas Rappies, but I also realize this event is just starting and I have some good nights of running around to find them. I also think they're made a little less rare than the normal ones to give everybody a better opportunity to find them before the event is over.

And if you're over 50 levels of experience, then you aren't casual enough to have to worry about even that. I've put my available time into the game, with my schedule, and I'm only Level 31 as of last night. Then again, I've had even more on my plate for stuff outside videogaming. I know it'll take me forever to level my expert class, but I'm enjoying it just the same, as I know that I'm just one little upgrade (which will happen soon) to use this new awesome wand I've been waiting to use. And even with that, I actually don't feel I'm being left behind, at all. I can still party with pretty much everybody I know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-12-11 06:44 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

On 2006-12-10 23:46, Garnet_Moon wrote:

These people live with their parents.

>:/ I wish people stop jumping on this. I'm 24 and I live with my mom cause she CAN'T WORK. There's likely a billion others out there in the same situation. You are NOT immature/no life/have no friends, if you still live with your parents >_>. Living with your parents also does not always mean you have no responsibilities.

Now.. 'this game is meant for teenagers'.

L O freaking L. That's well BS.

But I don't know how I can work 50hrs a week and still able to play PSU for 5-6hrs a day and I'm still outleveled by those with less time than I. But I don't care about thier progress it is not my business. They love the game obviously, just like I do. And you don't know thier social status.

They might have a damn good life going for them. They could also be leveling with a group of friends.

Simple; Stop hating and be concerned about your own progress. No need to measure yours against someone elses.
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Erroneous Deity

On 2006-12-10 22:49, SlothMotion wrote:
    ROTFL... yep. I'm a casual player and I'm only level 32 - married with a baby
    Exact same boat lol. Level 32 (100% solo) - married with a 4 year old. Now that's casual play.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bast on 2006-12-11 07:35 ]</font>

Ok last night some of my friends wanted me to come a long for B Raffon Relic runs with some of their level 25-30 buds I was 50 ..not much exp for me.I still went. Did it take me forever to get a level? Yes. More importantly I had FUN, which correct me if I am mistaken is the whole purpouse mankind created games.

from next thursday on hardcore players will be playing Srank missions and they will level up even quicker......I personally dont give a damm =]

I was doing C rank Valley of Carnage over and over, for basically all of level 51, my friend was AFK and I kept doing it, but she was in my party... apparently she got the mission points and meseta for doing nothing, which is pretty awesome if you ask me. But of course, I got exp and PA levels up. I eventually gained a level too, yes just doing that on C rank. It's amazing how much EXP you actually get per run, and how fast you can do a run.

THE JACKEL

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

I'm glad XD personally, I thought it was fairly easy to reach the level I'm at for the time I put into it, it shouldnt be as easy to reach 50+ least it will be a while before the 'power-levelers' will complain about not being able to grind effectively X3

and all this free-time/OMGLV999=NOLIFE/HAHAHIMBETTERTHANYOU talk is so High School XD if only youd grow up and realize how insignificant you are in the grand scheme of things, you could actually find something more enjoyable to do than try to justify your existance IN A VIDEO GAME XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Merumeru on 2006-12-11 08:25 ]</font>

i can say i went hard core this weekend so i could use my card weapon. i had to be level 3 foretcher and level 54 to use it. now i can do nothing and play casually with my friends. o yea and the shock value i get from them is always a plus.

Heh, I work nearly 50 hrs per week but I'm already lvl 52. I've only been grinding recently for the money.. usually I just like to socialize and gossip/RP with friends. That's why I play, not to powerlevel... those will just come naturally.