Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

guntecher you say? what is the point of a guntecher? its funny that i have yet to see even one.

A ForteFighter is better support than GunTechers.

On 2006-12-14 20:45, Sychosis wrote:
    On 2006-12-14 20:43, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    You people are no fun.
    Ok.

Level 10 techs?! Are you fucking serious? Go back to kindergarten and learn to count you moron.

Happy?
    YAY! im in!

OMFG wtf's the point to lv 9999 resta if you wont even use it on a player until they're at 2 HP!?!?

At least in kindergarden we learn to SHARE.

On 2006-12-14 20:47, Nani-chan wrote:
    Both Guntecher and Fortetecher will change when buffs/debuffs come out. If it is required to have certain buffs/debuffs, then I guess either GT or FT should have them.
    I see the two of them working together very well in an organized party when buffs and debuffs are released. Maybe the Fortetecher is in charge of pre-battle buffs, the Guntecher of mid-battle debuffs and status effect placement obviously, the Fortetecher of major healing needs and possibly some nuking, the Guntecher of combat medic sort of heals. They could both Reverser as able. They're a very good support team no matter how they mix up the work load.

On 2006-12-14 20:48, Maskim wrote:

Guntechers rock...now more people go play them to support my fighgunner ass.
    I have an almighty Cast Guntecher lol. Sort of lying in wait though for buffs and debuffs. Kind of like the idea of a Newman Guntecher too, but Treya is so not going to give up any spaces for guns.

On 2006-12-14 20:51, juno-6 wrote:
    You people are no fun.
    Ok.

Level 10 techs?! Are you fucking serious? Go back to kindergarten and learn to count you moron.

Happy?
    YAY! im in!

OMFG wtf's the point to lv 9999 resta if you wont even use it on a player until they're at 2 HP!?!?

Piss off jerk face. You have mates use 'em! If you want real support (ie someone useful!) get a fortetecher in your party. Don't settle for some half assed BS pansy cake guntecher.

"Ooh, look at me, I can cast resta! But only if you're 5 inches away or closer!"

On 2006-12-14 20:58, Sychosis wrote:

Piss off jerk face. You have mates use 'em! If you want real support (ie someone useful!) get a fortetecher in your party. Don't settle for some half assed BS pansy cake guntecher.

"Ooh, look at me, I can cast resta! But only if you're 5 inches away or closer! Luckily, unlike a fortetecher, I actually have the hp to be able to do so, if needed, and and can get close enough to drop a moon atomizer, resta, reverser, or whatever the situation calls for! Also, since I'm a guntecher, I can keep an eye on my fortetecher buddy too, blocking enemies that slip past the hunters with some status effect point blank rounds to the base of their muthafukin skulls!"
    I noticed you left off the rest of that quote, so I finished it for you.
    Always outnumbered... Never out-gunned.

I'm not the trap, that's the trap!

On 2006-12-14 20:51, juno-6 wrote:
    You people are no fun.
    Ok.

Happy?
    YAY! im in!

Cute equates to I'm going to kick your ass.

EDIT: ONCE AGAIN, Shift + Enter = Post.
    So, what was I saying? Oh yeah, sharing. Sharing is caring. Being obnoxious is not caring. Stop sharing your hatred please. ;D oh cra- *laser cannon'd*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Choja on 2006-12-14 21:13 ]</font>

I'm getting very very close to finally being able to get Fortegunner. Now, once I get my launcher, I'll be waiting for them to release the Bullet PA that causes it to rapidly consume PP but deal much higher damage. I also plan to work on a few status-effect PAs for it, since the splash damage is nice. But anyway, it depends on what sort of support you need. If you want huge areas of mobs turned to ice, I'd say a Fortegunner with a launcher is the way to go. If you need someone to apply status effects here and there while heal/buffing, go Guntecher.

This would go in the other forum no? Doesnt it matter on the player? I'm a wartecher and I've found myself to be a very good back up FO. I really don't see the point of this thread anyways; No real right answer it just depends on the Player. But if you were going by just stats and shit, then the fortetecher was intended to support but it seems this community is beyong helping out others
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.