View Poll Results: I'm curious about ethics in the game. If you 'yourself' were accidentaly glitched into someone else

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would leave immediately and report the bug

15 23.44%
  • I would look around for a while, then leave

30 46.88%
  • I would swipe a room deco or 2

0 0%
  • I would nab all the room deco's

0 0%
  • I would nab everything I could get my hands on

7 10.94%
  • I would bomb his / her PM then laugh uncontrolably

2 3.13%
  • I would steal everything, and bomb the PM

10 15.63%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

On 2006-12-17 09:23, Ronzeru wrote:
    ....lol
    I know it's strange. I could simply just take the items, but. I'm weird. :]
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Self Proclaim Divayth Fyr Decendant

I would take everything not nailed down, and once that was all gone i would get a crowbar and take everything that was nailed down. Then before I left i would reset their pm

Wheres the option to nab every piece of clothing like a clearance sale and run for the hills? They can keep the S rankedweapons, money, decorations. If they have high star clothing its MINE!

Lord of the Antedeluvians

On 2006-12-16 21:13, Gazette wrote:
    Where's the "Fill room with nothing but toilets" option?
    HOLY SHIT! That actually happened to me. I came to my room one day and all of my empty room deco spaces were filled with toilets, and I've never purchased a single one. I thought it was some kind of glitch in the game that set those there. Now I know somebody ended up there somehow...

I found it hysterical, but fortunately I wasn't fucked with more than that.

Supposedly anyone can place decorations in any room if the tile is empty. Except only the room owner can remove them once they're placed.

AKA "Nougami" and "Roar"

On 2006-12-17 16:18, isahn80 wrote:
    On 2006-12-16 21:13, Gazette wrote:
    Where's the "Fill room with nothing but toilets" option?
    HOLY SHIT! That actually happened to me. I came to my room one day and all of my empty room deco spaces were filled with toilets, and I've never purchased a single one. I thought it was some kind of glitch in the game that set those there. Now I know somebody ended up there somehow...

I found it hysterical, but fortunately I wasn't fucked with more than that.
    Was your room locked? Because if it isn't, or if your friends who have your card know your password, or someone uses your shop, they can come into your room and leave items in the empty decoration spaces. However, they shouldn't be able to remove any of your decorations unless their is some kind of glitch or hack involved.

Oh yeah, I do this on occasion. I go to friend's rooms and drop extra decorations in their empty slots (mainly toilets), especially on thier newbie characters. Then I either email or post them a pic of it somewhere as evidence of who did it. At first people were freaked out to find items suddenly appearing in their rooms until I showed them that visitor could leave a gift in their room.

Leaving items in someone's room can be funny. However, taking stuff just sucks.

As for room glitching...meh, if I accidentally got glitched in a friend's room, I might rearrange their furniture if I was really bored, take a few snapshots, and then tell them about it later. However, if it was a complete stranger...nope, I'd just leave the room. Its one thing if a friend plays a harmless practical joke on you. Its another thing if a complete random stranger comes into your room and messes with stuff.

Glitches and hacks aside, I really wish there was an option to lock off your apartment from your shop, that way people could still access your shop without going into your room. I can't tell you how many times I've been in my room chatting with friends, helping them with item synths, trades, etc., to have some weinie customer come in from my shop to spam stupid things from useless chat, complaints about my item prices or availability, to wierd room sound effects. Meh, I think its time to make a shopping mule.

It depends if I knew whose room it was. If it were someone I knew and had some grudge against, I'd rob them blind. If it was someone I know and am either indifferent to or like, I wouldn't take anything. Maybe move their stuff around to freak 'em out. Now, if it were a complete stranger and they had a Revsys Torso in storage, I'd take it.

BITCHES DONT KNOW BOUT MY 'RURU KNUCKLES X3 Merumeru's Avatar

on the record, id look around XD

On 2006-12-16 21:11, Pixiesugar wrote:
    I'm curious about ethics in the game. If you 'yourself' were accidentaly glitched into someone elses room, with full access to their room decorations and PM, what would you do, and why?
    It would be tempting to take something... it would have to be good haha

I do need 24 nanocarbons >.>