Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

On 2006-12-17 20:20, Remedy wrote:
    Sori/Force is from Onmagoug S. =/

Ninja-edit: Just checked it, and the /Force unit from Adahna S is... *drumroll* Gi/Magic. =-.-=
    Mind if I ask where you got that information? I've been looking for a more comprehensive database of items and places to get them until the PSO-world database is fleshed out.

I'm particularly interested in the force units, any and all quicks, and where to find them.

I'm a little perturbed that the 4* "rarity" me/quick is so insanely hard to find outside of Thuggles shop (NFS) on the 360. >.>

On 2006-12-17 21:28, Rooroo wrote:
    You can either 1) Dupe/hack 50 million meseta yourself. 2) Buy or ebay duped meseta. 3) Sell items to meseta dupers.

So apparently, people frown upon duping 50 million meseta, saying it's illegit and all. But it appears to be 'technically' legit to obtain duped meseta indirectly through shop sales. There is a scary trend going on right now with PC/PS2: many shopkeepers are now very aware of this fact and actively take advantage of this to 'legitly' obtain millions and millions of meseta. Sure, you say it's possible to make 50 million+ all legit. I can believe that the "course of action" taken to acquire 50 millions is legit (as in non-violating TOS), but the meseta itself is far from legit.

If there is someway duped meseta can be flagged, I can guarantee that the dupers/hackers won't be the only ones flagged. Many legit, wealthy shopowners are going to get flagged for possessing duped meseta as well.
    Yeah, but that's just stupid. What do you want me to do, sell my Nanoresins to NPC shops because, oh no, a duper might by them? Look, they're worth the 6500 I sell for, so whether or not the person that buys 'em earned their money, I sure as hell earned mine.

He only refers to ridiculously overpriced items obviously like the one in this thread, not things like that.

serously people, your pretty much saying we cant sell stuff in our shops.

lets just take the shops out all together while we are at it eh?

Jp servers are what 3 months ahead of us I bet there are people with a hundred million all legit on there. Running S missions all day adds up very fast in money just from item drops and meseta drops. All that money adding up for you means its adding up for sombody else. Then sombody else comes to your shop and buys somthing they need.

Thats how the market works.

Soon to come is Bruces mission, if I remember correctly S rank on C mode gives 7k meseta as a reward and its a 7 minute round. If you play for 4 hours a day thats like 9 rounds an hour x4.

so 7kx9x4 = 252k just in the end of mission pay out.

Most of you probably play more than 4 hours a day.

Say when 9* weps come out and everybody needs them and they sell for 1 mil each if you make 252k a day in 4 days you can go buy a 9* wep from sombodies shop.

When you have probably 2000 forces on the server or more and each one wants to upgrade thats 2000 million messeta if you were the only shop and they all bought from you. Lets divide by 4 to get a daily value. Ok 500 million a day. now lets say there are 10 shops selling, 50 million a day.

50 million a day you would make with just a rough estimate. just from 1 missions pay out not even including the meseta drops and rares sold. There is alot of money going into the economy so dont be supprised if smart people know how to get alot of it

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-12-17 21:43 ]</font>

Jealous much?

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.

On 2006-12-17 21:39, Garnet_Moon wrote:
    Jealous much?
    Not a bit. That has nothing to do with the crux of the problem as I see it, but it seems to matter not anyway.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AeraLure on 2006-12-17 21:45 ]</font>

Garnet is fighting for me I pay her with resta

edit: just relized I pay for my PP recharge with money from my shop, thats illegit meseta, and thus thats illegit PP, wich means thats illegit resta.

Sorry Garnet, I cant heal you anymore. Ill have to use hunter weapons and not use any photon arts :/

/sarcasim

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-12-17 21:48 ]</font>

Well, I never said anything like dont sell in your shops, anyone, so I wasnt fighting for or against you. Or Garnet.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AeraLure on 2006-12-17 21:49 ]</font>

Im just in a battle ready mood tonight anyways, hardly any sleep and sombody semi accusmed me of having duped meseta.

I honestly belive alot of people made money the "hard" way and general public is pointing fingers at the wrong people is all.

on the flip side, if you could make money when ever you wanted. wouldnt you only just keep a small amount to not look suspicious and make more when you need it? Its the people that cant that need to save

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ViciousXUSMC on 2006-12-17 21:52 ]</font>

Hell if I wasn't paranoid i'd keep all my meseta on my single char. I never keep over 500k on my main. When it goes over, I dump all but 20k onto a mule and just horde it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-12-17 21:55 ]</font>

PSO2-JP: Ship 2; Bouncer/Braver, Tiana Cross.