Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    MMMmmm Nice!!!

sorry for the late reply Haze2in1, I was initially confused on this little irregularity as well...I would always see 5 Pannon first and then the 5 Delsaban, followed by 4 Pannon instead of what it says with 1 more Delsaban then 3 Pannon, and then because it wasn't what the guide said, I would Abandon...well....after seeing that like 10 times and not a single time what the guide said I was like, F@#$ it, I'm gonna go with this pattern....so i did...and after ohhh..anouther 45 min to an hour, I was about to give up (aint it always the way ) and just then I got the pattern on the second block I wanted and it was the way I decided to do it, with 5 Pannon and then the other like I said........I was in shock! If it wasn't for the fact I was on C difficulty...those Rappy Noel's would have kicked my a$$....as it was they just did 0 damage over and over ....but they still had like 500HP a piece....not bad! Had 3 star luck too so they both dropped Christmas trees

hope that helps

Now the Jao, on C Vally of Carnage.....those are the tuff ones to get........damn 2nd block almost always gives you 3 of those monsters "without" the sword and sheild....and the only way you'll see the Jao is "With" the Sword and Shield.........so sad ....well at least in C it still gives you a lot of Exp, Hoot!

Actually, I almost ALWAYS get the sword/shield Vandas in VoC. The problem is that no one can really clarify how the second vanda spawn is supposed to work. I've heard that the 2nd set (the two spawn) are suppose to spawn after you kill the first three. I've killed one or two of the three and the set spawns...can someone confirm on the spawn on the second and third vanda groups (the pairs)?

For block 2 of valley of carnage, the enemies listed need to have a sword and shield icon. Also, it needs to spawn as 3 Vanda, and then 2 more, and then 2 more. All with sword and shield.

Can someone clarify the B variants for me? 3 of them start off with 3 pannons. Or just the X variants for LL in general plz. I've been trying this for a while and no results. I've gotten the ones similar to X but no X variant...

Love,
    Fox Makenshi

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GMI on 2006-12-18 15:18 ]</font>

I'm beginning to question the validity of that info.... I've been trying all day, well over 100 tries, and no X variant at all. Maybe I just have horrible luck I dunno.

Love,
    Fox Makenshi

In relics on parum. If its the straight path at the start and dogs. Then close to the junction, at the second block, when youre going down the stairs. If 3 dogs spawn then you'll get rappys in the little room instead of 3 of those yellow things.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Careful on 2006-12-18 18:33 ]</font>