Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Katana Books

How many katana books are there?

There are four. You get the first 3 in the "Seek my Master" quest. The fourth is called the Agito. That one is rarely found. And you need all four to forge a weapon.

No, he said books, not weapons. As far as I know there are 3. I have all of them and have yet to hear of a 4th. I really want to know their purpose. No, they do not upgrade agito.

the 4th book is said to be the Real Agito and it combines with the books to become the Origato or whatever that weapon is. I'm not sure on this but some have said this is true.

Well the official guide says there are 3 and then you get the agito and forge all 4 into a weapon. There are different types of agitos and depending on which you have you'll forge a different weapon.

Ok here's what u do...

Once you have all three books, and the real agito (AUW 1975 I think{yes I mean the sword itself}) u take those to the man standing between the shops and the bank in the 'Seek My Master' quest.

Then he'll make/give you the Orotiagito which is a blade similiar to the agito except that it is silver! Good luck.
    Riko

Raven got it right. There are only 3 books. Take the agito 1975 and the 3 books to the tekker next to the bank in the seek my master quest and he'll change it to Oriagito. The atp jumps up a helluva lot. Cool sword.

Actually he's wrong. You do NOT need the books to get it changed into Orotiagito. All you need is the real Agito, nothing more. I only have one of the books (Book 1) and it was in the bank when I had him change it.

Ok, i had all the books when i tried it. I guess the books help determine which of the agitos is real then. Sorry.

If you don't need the books to upgrade the sword, what good are the books then?