Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Versus has gone and done it again by compiling the most useless piece of wasted paper in the world. Not only is the guide WAAAAAAAY off, but they really didn't pay attention to typos, mistakes, and things as such. Seriously, you look in the RAcast section, and it says that they can't use shotguns or rifles, that they can only use partisans, sword and what not. Retarded? .. as if it wasn't enough, they say that the chaos bringer rifle is usable by forces and rangers... all the max grinders are way off, since we have the weapons ourselves and grinded past them, or not as much. I guess they just figured, since they did one before, they'll just carry over most of the info. Seriously pathetic.

Versus guides suck. I bought one of their guides before and it was way off on stuff about the game. It also had tons of typos.

Wielder of Divine Might

This is the first guide that I didn't like. Bg2 and PSO were good guides.

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

On 2003-01-21 16:31, Khali-rei wrote:
    .... as if it wasn't enough, they say that the chaos bringer rifle is usable by forces and rangers.....
    I think it IS usable by forces and rangers.

they were just real fucking lazy because if you read the first pso guide and compare it its the exact same even know alot of the infomation has changed and they totally screwed up the episode 2 guide. you can tell they probity never paid attention to the game. (lazy bastards)

The Lone Ranger

Why ask Prima Game Books if they can create another guide(thats different from the Versus Books edition).

Oh and one more thing,the guide isn't even listed on versusbooks.com

On 2003-01-21 17:50, Jkid wrote:

Oh and one more thing,the guide isn't even listed on versusbooks.com
    they wont even admit to making that god awful guide

i <3 html

worst 15$ I ever spent

On 2003-01-21 16:31, Khali-rei wrote:
    Versus has gone and done it again by compiling the most useless piece of wasted paper in the world. Not only is the guide WAAAAAAAY off, but they really didn't pay attention to typos, mistakes, and things as such. Seriously, you look in the RAcast section, and it says that they can't use shotguns or rifles, that they can only use partisans, sword and what not. Retarded? .. as if it wasn't enough, they say that the chaos bringer rifle is usable by forces and rangers... all the max grinders are way off, since we have the weapons ourselves and grinded past them, or not as much. I guess they just figured, since they did one before, they'll just carry over most of the info. Seriously pathetic.
    I cuold have told you that, then again, who really needs a guide for an online game? It's better to figure all online games out yourself rather than read a manual.If you want guides, use online stuff, don't pay for them. Itll save you money, and most of them are either just as accurate or better, or so i find them to be.

yea i got it for the poster.. but also if you look the pictures in the guide... are fomr the dc version on the ep 1 part.