Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

That might actually work pretty well. If I really had to recommend a layout, I'd say:

3 Melee
    1 Ranged
    1 Force

With all of the melee carrying single target and group weapon weapons. The ranged character having a SE4 DoT, and perhaps an SE4 Freeze aswell. Aswell as maybe a few traps. And the force primarily being support and just laying down the Damubarta (only attack spell you need).

What are the enemy elements here?

The Unofficial PSOW Lolibrarian

If I may ask, why would you want Damubarta for thinks like Lapuchas and Kog Nadds? Wouldn't Damufoie/Gifoie be ideal for Lapuchas and Damu/Ramegid be good for the Kog Nadds?

The Lapucha die real fast. They're barely there. Chances are, you won't even be casting on them, the hunters and rangers will take them out.

Ra megid -> Horrible damage.

Damu megid and Damu Foie -> Don't stagger like Damu Barta.

In other words, I recommend Damu Barta because not only does it have great damage, but it staggers things to hell and back.

As for melee elements, you probably want some ice AoE for the vanda. Something like ice twin daggers.

For the bears I guess plasma would be good. But really, anything does fine. Just remember: Don't stagger in B. Stagger like crazy in A.

Great post!

Cant wait to play this one.

On 2007-01-05 14:27, Itsuki-chan wrote:
    And I don't even know if the protransers will be able to do it. Who knows. These are crown + shield + sword + wand bil de bear we're talking about. I know I have never been able to inflict status effects on it (Even with traps), and I don't even think Wren's traps have worked on it (fortegunner I play with). We don't have any dedicated PT, so who knows
    I know for a fact that my Virus G traps work on leader-type Jarbas at the end of Lab Recovery S, and my ForteGunner friend's never do. Hopefully these Bils are the same.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

When I played as PT during bruce's, I used shots and on the vanda. Dark sword with spinning break on the kog nadd from behind or in front so I hit 2 and 3 places at once.

For block 2, on the bil de bears including the first leader bear/vanda spawn on the right hand path, i spam grenades to keep the bil de bear stunned and vandas flying.

In the final room, with the 2 leader bears, i use the laser cannon from afar to lure one of the bears away from the party.

on a side note, rising crush lvl 21+ is great for even leader bears. if you can keep the knockbacks coming, the bears cant do a thing. when i HU there, i ALWAYS carry at least 8+ pairs of twinsabers with me.

Final bump~ Now go my bretheren~ GO! FEEL THE POWER OF THE MOUSTACHE!!!

and then comment about what needs to be changed and such...

Since I just ran this mission (and failed on B lol) I just wanted to clear one thing up that didn't make sense the first time I read this thread. The part with the four teleporters - Itsuki describes them in a diamond fashion (since that's how you will see it coming into the room. This guide was great - even though I had two others PSOWers who didn't have this thread up trying to figure out what to do...or splitting up in block two lol Great times.

Lord of the Antedeluvians

Great guide, we almost S ranked it on B several times and managed to at least A rank it multiple times already thanks to this ( I was studying it each time before mission as I was the leader).

Granted, we had our share of failures but that was mainly due to Bruce (so much for the awesome moustache)