Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

WOW! That's AWESOME! I can't wait til i clock in 150 hours.....whenever i play the ruins on V-Hard i managed to get 25 Db's saber and 40 varista...maybe a few flowens swords or blade dances...rarely a photon claw or VISE guns.......but soon...mag cells and rare weapons will be mine! I owe you one!

Hey, what about a good mag cell/rares hunt? Always willing to play with a good team. Puck 9's the place to be, hope yu'll come n' play with me GOod luck with the weapons n' cells!

HUcast at Heart

Well later tonight I might come to puck 9 if i do my game will be called "Cell hunt!"

PSO Assassin

I hate to burst everyone's bubbles, but as far as I can tell your chance of finding rares is effected by very little. Let me dispell all of the major rumors... that you get better rares when you have over 150 hrs, when you are high level and when you complete all the offline quests on every difficulty.

I'm at 320hrs, lvl 100 and I've completed every quest on every difficulty. In the past few weeks alone I must have solo'ed ruins v.hard at least 40 times... getting 40 ?SPECIAL WEAPONs in every pass. In my 320hrs of play I have yet to find a single truly rare weapon... all I've found are 9 star rares like db's and varistas... no double sabers, delsaber's busters or sbeats... nadda.

The point being, all these rumors are just that... rumors.

Coolest Motha on the planet

Ya don't find delsabres buster you find delsabre right arms and take them to the doctor in the offline quests to make it into 1.

The only good special weapons (besides the ones like db' sabers, varistas, fire sceptar:agni and the like) was an eggblaster +72 which was just stolen, delsabers buster, spread needle (woohoo its... stolen), my 1977 agito, a meteor smash, and akikos frying pan. I hate thiefs they got just from me today:
    400000, spread needle, and eggblaster.

Zephyr, i can relate to you.
    I am a Pinkal 100lvl Humar and have played about 190 hrs. I have never truly found any rare rares during my 190 hrs. of play. I completed all the missions on every level too. I beat the game solo about 5 times already. I still get squat. Maybe it's my section id or something but i don't know why i don't get squat at all. but, at least i did get at least 3 delsaber right arms and an fake agito, but i still need to find some RARE RARE weapons and mag cells. All the rumors aren't true. i still get squat no matter what i do!!!
    hopefully i find something soon!! like a laviscannon or something.

Well, I was playing online with a friend in the ruins on normal, I picked up a Photon Claw, when I was at level 25. ^_^ Still no Mag Cells yet... ^_^;;

A lot of it has to do with your section ID and believe it or not if you play online and offline quest, quest will help you find rares.

Also I know a way to get mags to change without mag cell, a cheat or GS but in game secret.

to Cowboy: are you going to share your method of getting MAGs to transform by using the in-game "secret"??