Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

You have no proof yet you accuse of misbehavior. You, sir OP, are a moron.

Merely because someone levels at a rate you find improbable you accuse them of hacking. You never see him in a group, yet you are not with him all the time, but still you accuse him of actions you have never personally seen him engage in. You have no actual proof, yet you insist that he hacks. Let me repeat myself, in case you misunderstood my statement; you are a moron of the worst order and a disgrace to this community.

Come back with actual proof of his hacking and I will gladly apologize. Until then, the only proof that you provided in your post is that you are a moron who jumps to conclusions based on slim and inmagined evidence.

In other words: Screenshot, or it didn't happen.

On 2007-01-23 02:42, Hresvelgr wrote:
    I then log on the day after to track this guy down, he's not hard to find since it seems all he's doing is whoring either raffon base or VoC. And not much to my surprise there he is but now he's lv 50!? I'm like wtf..
    Your answer is right there.
    PSO2 - Katagai [Ship 2]

wtf Screenshot? Not to talk against Ender but he's way less hardcore than most of us...

On 2007-01-23 11:07, Tengoku wrote:
    You have no proof yet you accuse of misbehavior. You, sir OP, are a moron.

Merely because someone levels at a rate you find improbable you accuse them of hacking. You never see him in a group, yet you are not with him all the time, but still you accuse him of actions you have never personally seen him engage in. You have no actual proof, yet you insist that he hacks. Let me repeat myself, in case you misunderstood my statement; you are a moron of the worst order and a disgrace to this community.

Come back with actual proof of his hacking and I will gladly apologize. Until then, the only proof that you provided in your post is that you are a moron who jumps to conclusions based on slim and inmagined evidence.

In other words: Screenshot, or it didn't happen.
    QFT

I went from 1-35 in about 3 days when the gave first came out. I would have hit 50 within a week but I had college to attend to. Is it possible that he gained all those levels legitly? I think it is.

someone kill this thread..everybody is just spitting out the same BS, none of which is helpful or constructive in any way. at least move this Dead Horse outta here!
    ----PS2 Player----
    Rygar - Level 170 - Beast - AF / FF / PT
    Zelda - Level 103 - Newman - FT / AT

1st Kowloon Child - Guardian of the sacred Gunguir

I see everyone are still missing the point and are jumping on the stupid bandwaggon.

I'll make sure to laugh in your face when he decides to realese this shit and the uni's are filled with ppl using it. None of you ppl have come up with any structive posts imo. And you shout screenshot? im on ps2 and cant take any screens but that wont be necessary. All you need to do is to check the guy out, ive had a friend who removed him from party because he never said a word and therefor suspected him for boting of some kind.

Separate account? hardly, this joker said in a game once that he's like 28 and has children *lies cough* and i doubt his wife plays lol.

Lets face it, its just another scriptkid sitting in his mom's basement 24/7 scheeming up new ways to fuck up psu.

As i stated earlier, i have a big community of friends in psu and we have met and discussed this on irc. All of us has had some sort of weird coincidense with this guy, either we have spotted him playing 24/7 or he's been altering stats/lvls/pa's during the night. It has also been confirmed that he has now sold over 10 nanopolymer during two weeks and has been spotted with over 10mill. But i guess you think thats "legit" too? miright? .. right.

Despite your so called "suport" we have started working on this matter seriously now. And hopefully he will be gone before we get more trouble just like the oh so horrible meseta dupe.

kthxbai

Dj Skyepic probably can go as fast as this guy...

Lvls can't be altered since their server-side, unless he actually hacks the server to change his lvl. (Sending a packet to the server telling him that he is lvl xx) Dupe is exploit or changing client side values. Exp is gained as the server sends a packet to the player telling them they have gained xx exp, Exp gained by monsters in online mode is not able to be changed. @.@

This topic is completely irresponsible and the OP should apologize to the accused for trying to start a witch hunt.

"Ok, I'am a lv 46 Newman on the pc version and i have played for a while. There is this guy called Ender something. He's (f)CAST Fortefighter. Seen him? Well he hacks for sure! here's why."

...so wait... you've been playing this game for 'a while' and you're only level 46? This speaks volumes about your topic. Sorry, but if you've had this game for a while and have yet to reach 50, you're either playing casually or don't know much about leveling effectively.

"About two weeks ago i first saw this guy on a LL mission, by then he whas all noobie Lv1 and asked random questions about the game. About two days later i see him again and he's lv 25? .. i thought to myself (ok, maybe he's just a quick lvler)"

...25 in two days is average at best. Its not fast, especially for a HU. -__-

"I then log on the day after to track this guy down, he's not hard to find since it seems all he's doing is whoring either raffon base or VoC. And not much to my surprise there he is but now he's lv 50!? I'm like wtf.."

My beast fortefighter went from 36 to mid 46 in a day doing solo VoC C rank runs. ...not with any sort of uber equip, either. I was using a megaline armor and 4 and 5* GRM twin daggers (ground to like.. +3) which I crafted with fire, ice and dark, to meet the elemental weaknesses of the differing enemy types.

The truth is, power leveling is absurdly easy in VoC, especially for HU. Even in my 30's I was completing VoC C in under 7 minutes. After a few runs, it dropped to under 6 min as I started learning the maps and focusing on enemies, instead of running around breaking boxes and picking up items. This isn't anything special, either. Any FF or FG who knows VoC should be able to it in the 5 minute range in their 30's and 40's. BTW, do the math on the total exp needed to get from lv25 to lv50 / 2000+ exp per run (~5 min per run) and see how much time it takes. I think you'll be surprised how quickly it goes.

"Now almost two weeks have passed and i logged on, same procedure and i find him on Neudaiz.. LV65!? and he's like lv8 Fortefighter and stuff.."

It happens. Lv65 in under two weeks is fast, not impossible. When the lvl cap was still at 50, a friend of mine had a human lv 50 who he had capped to lvl 10 on HU, RA and FO (pre-expert classes being released). He changed his mind when I was in my upper 30's and made a Beast HU instead and STILL beat my main to lvl 50.

"Now i highly doubt its doable to get that kind of lvls in a little less than two weeks? My friend also suspects him of hacking, he got his card and stuff. Also my friend says this guy got almost all the PA's maxed out that is available for Fortefighter .. >.>"

Wait... you "highly doubt?" At the top, you say you're sure?

Maybe you don't get it, but you are calling another player's integrity into question and urging people to not play with him, when in all honesty your supposition is transparently based on your own lack of experience.

Did it ever occur to you that this player might have more than one char and transfered hand-me-down items and meseta to his alt? Or that maybe that he lives with more than one person and they play the same char? ...How about that perhaps he's leveling faster than you, because you're spending your time stalking him instead of worrying about your own char?

The faster someone bursts your bubble, the better. Impossible for you doesn't mean impossible for anyone. :|

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pure-chan on 2007-01-23 12:12 ]</font>

I'm still skeptical of your accusations. I leveled 1-61/7 in 5 weeks. That's with a full time 7:30 to 5:00 job and other commitments on the weekends. I have over well over this 10 million that Ender has been seen carrying, and I'm one of the poorest people I know. It's a by-product of the economy being horribly inflated.

I don't use cheat programs, nor do I have a desire to. I have gone to bed with my character idling in a mission and have played many games with people who never say a word during a mission (I'm betting they're on PS2).

Oh and yea. I really am 28. What's wrong with this Ender person being 28?

kthxbai?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jae on 2007-01-23 12:15 ]</font>