Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

WINCHESTER, Va. (AP) -- Police say a man tried to beat his dog to death with a shotgun -- but wound up shooting himself to death instead.
    Police say the Winchester, Virginia, man called his wife at work yesterday and told her that their dog had bitten him and he intended to kill it.

The rest of the story can be found here:

http://www.newsok.com/cgi-bin/show_a...ne&TP=getbrief

Whats the moral children? If you beat yourself god will blow your friggin' head off.

don't you mean if you beat your dog? or beat something??

I leave my first post unchanged.

P.S. I am god. Dogde this.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Spy on 2003-01-25 03:50 ]</font>

Hahaha, it amuses me how people get their panties in a knot over a dog biting them. Yes, I know it hurts. But I still laugh. You see, I keep snakes, and people always tell me they're going to bite me and squeeze me. I just grin. I've never been bit. I am curious, though. I'm told that snake bites hurt less than rat bites, from people that have been bitten by their pets and their pet's food. Dog bites definitely hurt more than most snakes, and there are more dogs in the world than snakes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dude3282 on 2003-01-25 03:55 ]</font>

If some guy came up and bit me I'd jam a shotgun in his mouth without hesitation.

some dogs instinctually, when they bite, they don't let go, for a very long time. and some dogs by breed, are bred to have a good bite, strong jaws and teeth, and bred to just not let go (like bull baiting dogs). Some also instinctually shake their whole body to tear up the bite even more.

fun stuff.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSOSaladWood on 2003-01-25 04:00 ]</font>

Thats why i have a poodle.

you think poodles never bite?

check it out, last year, by my area, a pom ate a baby's face off

I was watching Real TV. And this obese woman had trained her dog to have "REAL Ultimate Power". When the Animal Control person came to get the dog, she let the dog out, and the dog clamped on the Animal Control Lady's hand. This doesn't have anything to do with anything, but, why isn't Animal Control equipped with anything other than a pole?

I think dogs go "PSYCHO!!!!!!1111" because of their environment. It doesn't surprise me that the dog bit that moron, as, look at how he dealt with it.