Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

So they're adjusting the skills as well on this update?

Ah well, better sooner than later.

Also, it's a good thing they're adjusting the moon X rarity, that pissed off ALOT of people.

I wonder if people are gonna spam De Ragnus like the De Ragan mission. Let's hope it has good rewards.

The HUcast set looks nice I'll have to check that out for Hiro, the male clothes look bleh and I'll stick with my females clothing for now as well.

On 2007-01-28 21:56, Reeses wrote:
    Im tired of all these junk clothes for females. Where is our miniskirts and bunbun sets?! Last i checked, NO ONE is still wearing that ninja set (granted it was very good looking for the first two days). Bah, i might just take a back seat in PSU Phashion for the next couple of weeks until they decide to release something that is actually half-way CUTE.

*sigh*

<3
    I know how you feel Reeses.

Give me a mini skirt or something.

I doubt people will spam de ragnus much because of Jarbas lol. Plus its a pretty long mission imo.

I won't like the de ragnus since its green element so I don't have any weapons that would be strong against it, but at th same time, I am free to use my light weapons and not have people go "USE ICE AGAINST RAGAN!!! *boot*"
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel

It will be interesting watching hunters fighting de ragnus since they won't have resistance against De ragnus nor will they be able to abuse their high % weapons on De Ragnus.

On 2007-01-30 08:43, EspioKaos wrote:
    I haven't seen the following info posted here yet, but if it has and I just overlooked it, simply ignore this. The following are notes on the JP 360 upgrade which the NA/EU servers should also get.

PSU 360 02.02 Update Notes

Seasonal Lobby: Valentine's Day Lobby
    The residents of Clyez City will be celebrating Valentine's Day with new music and decorations. Apparently, we can also expect to see some changes in the field. (Of course, I'm sure we'll see Rappy Amure, but with the way this is worded, it almost seems they mean to imply some fields may have new decorations in them, too.)

Parum Missions
    Denes RELICS will open and feature a new mission, "Two-Headed Guardian," which pits you against De Ragnus.

Neudaiz Missions
    The GUARDIANS R&D Department is in need of bio-samples of the Zoal Goug for some research they are carrying out. This mission, "Moonlit Flying Monster," will take you to Mizuraki C.D. at night to battle the Zoal Goug.

Moatoob Missions
    "Mechanical Soldiers of the Desert" will have you battling remnants of the dismantled Endrum Collective, including Magas Maggahna.

Story Missions
    No new story missions will be added, but we will now be able to choose the difficulty for each mission just as with free missions.

System
    * Moon Atomizer X rarity will be adjusted
    * PM stats will be adjusted
    * Photon Arts (skills & bullets) will be balanced
    * Trap power will be adjusted

Items
    * New clothes and parts will become available
    * New redecoration tickets and room goods will go up for sale
    * A new bow, the Kohibumiteri, will become available
    Traps power adjusted!!!!! W00T!!!!

And the clothes coming out is one step closer to my final outfit (the boots and pants)!

(PS The clothes are not available yet so dont ask)

On 2007-01-28 22:33, ShinMaruku wrote:
    I'm waiting for ST to pull an Itagaki.
    Heck yeah!!!

Phantasy Star Xtreme Beach Volleyball

"How crazy are you."

"Episode 1: The Captain Sweetness Team"

Lenelle: MayLee, you serve.

MayLee: Ok! Here goes! Your in Twuble now! Welcome to HELL!! (serves)

(The Ball gets shot in mid air. It falls flat with two pairs of holes burned through it)

MayLee: Tynselle!

Tynselle: Wha? I'm not supposed to shoot it?

Lenelle: No, you're supposed to hit it back.

Tynselle: Oi! Oi!! (waves) You didn't tell me that!

Lenelle: It's Volleyball, Tynselle.

Tynselle: And I know this game? Come on. You know me. You guys send anything into the air, I shoot it. It's a reflex.

MayLee: Tynselle, you'll have to sit out on this one.

Tynselle: Alright already, I'll sit there next to Jasmine.

Captain Sweetness: Hmm. Looks like I lack a partner. Hmm. Jasmine? You want in?

Jasmine (PM): Quite Aesthetically pleasing. But we'll have to destroy them. (gets up)

MayLee: Um......

Captain Sweetness: Your modesty astounds me, even today. Ok. You serve.

Lenelle: You do realize there's a reason PMs don't play this game.

Captain Sweetness: If there is a reason, I don't know what it is. Besides, one PM shouldn't hurt.

(Jasmine prepares to serve. She tosses the ball up, strikes it making the ball explode instantly)

MayLee and Lenelle (simultaneously): See!!!

(Captain Sweetness gives out a nervous chuckle and looks at Tynselle's direction who simply sticks her tongue out at him)

Tynselle: Pbbbbbt!

(On second thought. Maybe not the greatest idea.)

(For the updates)

The New Bow and those PA and Bullet adjustments will be the biggest things affecting me, this time. Still no good clothes, for either of my first two characters, in this update.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-01-30 10:57 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.