Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The drama is frying my brain, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

On an unrelated note, if you think it's such a problem that there ARE the hacked weapons out there, just don't accept them when offered, the economy isn't going to fix itself, you have to refuse to pay for the hacked items no matter how cheap they are.

I understand with released weapons this can be hard. We'd never really know what was and wasn't hacked, but with unreleased weapons, we can tell instantly if it's hacked. Just refuse to use it. so what if someone uses it in private, THAT doesn't bother me.

Why does it bother you?

'Che. You do realize, if weapons are made to have a requirement not able to get normally, we'd thus be more looking into getting GoE. At present time I haven't really tried much, but if that became the issue, more people would try to get it and thus we'd find it. In the end, Sega would get even more screwed. Also, the server sweep? that's just retarded. If everyone lost all their crap they'd bitch and moan, other people that can make weapons wouldn't really care.. they could just re-make their gear.

i cant really decide if haxing is wrong or not... i think you should just coose to be legit or not. but i also think that it is rude to use haxed weapons i public. but other than that i dont see any problem with using them when you are alone or with some friends or somthing. Some people are still very curious of what they look like and how powerful they are *coughs* like me

On 2007-02-09 15:31, Chuiji wrote:
    I say Server wipe. <3
    This just in, Sega of America has been swarmed by an Angry Mob. We expect the same in Japan. Back to you, Chris.

Server-Wipe won't fix crap.

yes, I am saying that, because it is actually true. If you spend most of your time grinding for a weapon/item in a game, that is pretty sad. I never said anything about fun, and I have yet to see how someone having an S weapon ruins anything for anyone else. Distributing it, yes, having it for personal use, no. They don't want something different from what the game offers, they want ALL the game has to offer.

THE JACKEL