Double Saber +20
    Twin Brand + 20
    Stag Cutlery
    Varista
    Soul Eater
    and
    S' Beat's Blades +25

Woohoo!

Which of those did u acutally find??? some of them(becuz of high grind # sound like dupes)

I found a S-beat arm today, gonna turn it into a blade
    woohoo! A legitimate S-beats blade. Don't see much of them around just dupes.
    Also found a rifle i've never found before, i think it's Wals*MK2 or something. And I found a double saber yesterday and thats it.

Just like Josh said, I'm guessing they're dupes. Twin Brand Stops at +9 (i tried grinding it more, but it dont want to! )

Today was also my best day. I got a Orotiagito, and that Twin Brand from someone who was gonig to restart, cuz his guy was level 96. (THANKS MAN!). And I was slicing through monsters like hot knife through butter with my Double Saber... Imagine what I can do with my Twin...

And with my Oriti, I have 999ATP. My base ATP is 515... hehe...

I use that, and I do ~340 damage with my strong attack.

I love that thing...

Ok, now how do I make my Varaha have more DEX? Dunno what items to give, cuz if I feed him anything else then Dimates and Trimates, he looses some IQ/Sync %

A note on the mag: Focus on what you want out of your mag and feed it with the item accordingly. Sync and IQ affects the duration and chances of it helping you out and it has nothing to do with the stats.

Keep in mind that you can hand your mag to your next character, so do raise that mind level if you plan to start a non-andriod character next.

Back to DEX, try antidote, antiparalysis, or sol atomizer. Different mags will have different results from taking the same items.

In terms of a good day, a good day is when I get to play with 3 other players who stick together, watch each other's back, joke around often, and are in no hurry to snatch items from boxes. Of course, after trying out god/battle it did made me want to open up a few more boxes more quickly.

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

Lets see... Two days ago I lost my S-beats and my Last Survivor with 35% on Mines and 40% on Ruins from the Load Screen of Death. Then yesterday I found a D-Parts in Caves 2 and about 5,000 special items that arnt very special. And today, I helped some lower levels beat the game.

Rappy Hunter

my best day was yesterday
    my friend miyamoto and i played through v-hard from forest to the end of ruins straight
    we had a good time
    simple pleasant just good fun