Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

On 2007-02-17 03:52, Galax wrote:
    I was being realistic, shewboy. I never said it will ALWAYS happen, but it IS a possibility. The least I get for a room is about 500-1k. SO, it is still good to get alot of meseta.
    well you implied that you could get 3K in every room during a run. that will never happen. your total would be over like 20k. if that were true no one would do other runs. i understand that you are saying there is a chance, but it would be the perfect run. a run that happens once a month at best. and there is still the fact that you could very well get nothing in a room.

im really not trying to give you a hard time or anything. im just speaking from my experience on that run. for me, after pp charge at the end of the run, i usually make approx 5k and a few items.

what does bruce b give for mp and meseta if you get an A?
    You mean why is there silverware in the pancake drawer? WUH-HUH!

Bruce B gives like 5k meseta and i think like 50ish mission points? on A, for S its around 7k and 70.

For LL the person who said its impossible to S, actually it's not, i did it with a party of 40s last night no one had scapes and we S'd it, the Hive on the other hand thats a diff story

I prefer Bruces if I can get a strong and competant A rank party (which doesn't happen often). If you get a good party for that, you're talking 15,000 meseta per run. The last good party I had for that made me 80,000 in about 1 1/2 hours.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EC_Subbie on 2007-02-17 14:13 ]</font>

On 2007-02-17 12:05, Jesus_christ wrote:
    u also have to put in consideration, S is almost impossilble to acheive
    your funny i got a S on this mission easy and i had alot of fun on it too. the only people were 2 beast fighgunners and 1 newman fortefighter.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VanHalen on 2007-02-17 14:42 ]</font>

so, i did this run today to see how the pay out was. i got 5300 meseta (4700 after recharge), 1 scape, 1 kubara, 1 upteline. i got A rank cuz i got blind sided by a megid. not a bad run if you're alone, but there are much better runs if you have a party. also, this was with no luck.

I didn't mean LL, but bruces dungeon is above natural abilities required to get an S...on C at least, B seems to be alot easier

-rN- Hp Printer and Coffee Maker

So how long does LL S take you? It's only 15mins max for Bruce A and you get 9 star weapon drops, 15k reward, no use of scapes, and 150mp. LL S is a death trap for using scapes(2-3k each) plus rarely anything drops there. Mission reward is garbage. But i do understand doing something other than bruce since it does get repetative. Why not try Mad Beast S, Desert terror S, or De Ragnus S? Those have pretty good drops, meseta, great exp, and mission points.