Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Well, if swarms of people cancel their Hunter's License in a short amount of time, Sega might notice the unusual trend and investigate.

i <3 html

I just had a dream that my character got corrupted.... actually it was a nightmare. !!!! I now have a deeper understanding for the situation here...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eden on 2003-01-28 08:07 ]</font>

You and a million others, almost literlally.

GAH same thing happend to me 30 MINUTES AGO, im so mad, gah!!

It told me the line was disconnected once but for some reason my data wasnt corrupted and i just had to reget online.Its happened to my sis and didnt delete the data
    i really dont get it why did it delete yours and not? I
    wonder if having your file corrupted has something to do when your online.Maybe its from being online and like duping and taking stuff from dupers.what do u think?

Natural Playboy

On 2003-01-28 16:53, Courtney wrote:
    It told me the line was disconnected once but for some reason my data wasnt corrupted and i just had to reget online.Its happened to my sis and didnt delete the data
    i really dont get it why did it delete yours and not? I
    wonder if having your file corrupted has something to do when your online.Maybe its from being online and like duping and taking stuff from dupers.what do u think?

He said he got corrupted while he got disconnected while SAVING. People get disconnected all the time, just not during saves. Also, as he stated earlier, he doesn't dupe or use dupes. Believe him or not when he says this, I believe he is telling the truth, your opinion may vary though. Plus the fact that someone has dupes does not disconnect them during a save...it makes no sense.

I had something like that happen to me as well. It wasn't my character though, but all my items and mags!!! A friend of mine turned off his gamecube before I had a chance to save, and I lost everything that I did not have equiped. I lost my 3 Boomah's Claws! 1 Photon Drop, and my Sato Mag. ;_; So, becareful, and don't learn it my way.

??? Can't you just press [start+B+A+XorY] to avoid that kind of thing? I do it all the time, and nothing corruptable hass happened to me exept once...

Master Hunter

Well for one where are the all the corruptions on a Offical Gamecube Memory Card cause I know I lost my guys once cause I was using an offbrand and I got FSOD and corrupted when my first time online.

Either way as much as getting corrupted scares me this talk about Action Reply scares me more.
    I don't want another DC repeat of Sh*t going straight to hell. I mean it was bad...plus majority of American PSO players just cant control cheating its gonna escalate out of control like last time.

Well I sure hope GameShark doesnt take a part in any of the code makings cause after that fight they had with Sega they really screwed up PSO without getting their hands dirty.

I wish there was some type of way we could fight back from having a cheat device active for GC.

Oh!... Hush you! ;P