View Poll Results: If you could fight one of the four original (Dreamcast v.1) bosses from PSO in PSU which one would y

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Original Dragon

3 3.49%
  • De Rol Le

37 43.02%
  • Vol Opt

12 13.95%
  • Dark Falz

34 39.53%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I agree with most posters here, we don't need PSO bosses, I'd prefer more original ones.

But one cannot deny the (atleast stylistic) resemblance of the second form of Dulk Fakis to the last form (that you face on hard and up on PSO) of Dark falz.

Speaking of the second form of Dulk Fakis, do we get to fight it on march 2nd?

Dulk Fakis is based on two forms of Dark Falz/Force. While most people most commonly recognise the second form as being inspired from PSO - the first form was inspired by the collossal Dark Force/Falz's you fought in the first game such as the Dark Force from PSII which took up the entire screen - or the first Dark Force you fight in PSIV which is integrated into Zelan's control systems.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

The Flaming Fury

I'd really like to see something like Olga Flow. That was my favorite boss from PSO.

On 2007-02-26 06:04, Sinue_v2 wrote:
    Dulk Fakis is based on two forms of Dark Falz/Force. While most people most commonly recognise the second form as being inspired from PSO - the first form was inspired by the collossal Dark Force/Falz's you fought in the first game such as the Dark Force from PSII which took up the entire screen - or the first Dark Force you fight in PSIV which is integrated into Zelan's control systems.
    Heh, I knew I'd seen Fakis somewhere before- always linked his 2nd phase to Falz, but I've not really played the original series enough to recognise Dark Force.

As soon as I played Story and saw Fakis' 2nd phase, my mind was screaming 'FALZ! FALZ!', what with the floating symbolic arena Hell, he even looks fairly similar.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

De Ro Le for sure. The bosses in PSU have been pretty boring for me. Dragons and giant bats.

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

I miss giving De Rol Le the what for with my Baranz Launcher...although PSO bosses are probably best kept in PSO. There's no point in having a new game if its just going to be a throwback to the old one.

Well, look at De Ragan. Is he so different from the Dragon from PSO? It's been a long time for me, so maybe.

When I first saw him, I figured he was a recycled Dragon, and was hoping for a raft-riding boss fight later.

de rol le, just for origionality, not alot of annoying beached whale worms with super dred locks.

Hidden power with Emerald Star DraginHikari's Avatar

Eh... pretty much the dragon has been done in PSU and recolored twice already XD

Veteran Fighter

On 2007-02-25 20:53, Sinue_v2 wrote:
    I vote none of them as well.

PSU isn't PSO Ep V and I find it insulting that so many people wish to turn it into that.
    Honestly this is a hypothetical question so if any of you people are “Offended” by the idea then please consult counseling.