Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Some not all. I know the dagger, claw, and twin sabers are different.

Right now, I have a HUcast named Chaos_angel. currently hes at level 28 and at the hard caves. If you ask me, i think its pretty easy to go solo with a HUcast...not so sure on HUcaseal since i haven't played with one in a really long time. Im kinda forced to play solo most of the time cuz i can only play offline but i think that if you just carry some good weapons especially some that can hit multiple enemies then youll be good and also try not to take on too much at once. ^-^
    Question: Is there any other traps besides the confusion, freeze, and explosion traps that a HUcast can get or is that it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black_Fang on 2007-02-17 08:40 ]</font>

On 2007-02-17 08:38, Black_Fang wrote:
    Question: Is there any other traps besides the confusion, freeze, and explosion traps that a HUcast can get or is that it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black_Fang on 2007-02-17 08:40 ]</font>
    The only traps available for Casts on Solo/Multiplayer On/Offline are Fire, Confuse, and Freeze.

The Slow Trap is only used in Battle Mode.

On 2007-02-17 10:09, Fujita-san wrote:
    On 2007-02-17 08:38, Black_Fang wrote:

The only traps available for Casts on Solo/Multiplayer On/Offline are Fire, Confuse, and Freeze.

The Slow Trap is only used in Battle Mode.
    TT.TT too bad

I have found that androids get wasted at higher levels if they don't carry a weapon that can hit multiple enemies and heal health, that may be only for RAcasts though seeing as my only character past normal is a Racast.

Soloing is basolutely possible with an android, but prepare for being frustrated at running out of mates under tough conditions. Some bosses also have unavoidable attacks that you need to heal after recieving or you won't withstand the next attack. You'll very, very quickly run out of trimates when fighting bosses in ultimate and then you'll have to stock up on Star Atomizers, which aren't always available in the shops. It's a challenge and it can be done, but for soloing a RAmarl is the absolutely easiest choice, with HUnewearl being a close second. HUmars and RAmars will do, too, but a RAmarl with a Frozen Shooter (easily piped), lvl 20 Resta, Shifta, Deband, Jellen and Zalure can solo things no other character can.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Callous on 2007-03-03 20:05 ]</font>

before i got online, i had a lvl 120 HUcast, soloed the entire game, it gets hard in ult, but i think the hight atp compinsates

Personally i think androids are hard to solo with, even with their higher stats in certain areas. I had a RAcaseal in ults, lvl 79 and i was killing pretty well, not getting beaen up, etc...but come caves i had trouble. I now have a RAmarl, and i feel anything without S&D or even J&Z Which i find more useful then S&D) the character will be harder to progress at lower levels.

But androids can do just as well if not better at higher levels.

Soloing with a Cast is not that hard, but it takes dedication.
    If I were to raise a new cast for soloing purposes, I would start with getting Srank weapons.
    After that, the rest is a question of choosing what weapons to keep.

Right now, my maxed out Hucaseal can pretty much solo any area (that includes PW4, but that one takes too long to my tastes). TTF means about 25 minutes and a few dimates - though I do tend to need 2 or 3 trimates at Falz.
    I know a Hucast soloer, and he just goes recklessly into the battle - he needs to shop for dimates and trimates twice for a regular TTF. I have to admit that he DOES get the job done faster than me though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saffran on 2007-03-05 16:17 ]</font>
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I had a Racast before and I was level 90 It was powerfull I add no prblem until I get in Ultimate...I Suggest you that you should not use a cast
    Playing as Nehana on Psp2