Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

I'm thinking of posting that animated gif of Zangief piledriving that little kid, but it would contribute nothing to the conversation and help derail the topic further. Maybe someone else can do it for me!

On 2007-03-09 16:06, RyukiZero wrote:
    We were talking, being the un-quiet people we were, and I mention how I'm the only FF in the group. A FG (ForteGunner) yells out "fG (FiGunner)> FF". That got everyone else riled up and started debating.
    fG is generally speaking the standard for fortegunner, and FG for figunner, but thats another story all together.

On a light note, this would never happen on the JP server. I mean, an FF in Labs S2? That doesn't happen, all the Labs S2 parts are fG, GT, fT only. XD

EDIT: For clarification, I mean they'll kick you on join if you're not one of those classes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-03-10 01:32 ]</font>

On 2007-03-10 01:31, Itsuki-chan wrote:
    On 2007-03-09 16:06, RyukiZero wrote:
    We were talking, being the un-quiet people we were, and I mention how I'm the only FF in the group. A FG (ForteGunner) yells out "fG (FiGunner)> FF". That got everyone else riled up and started debating.
    fG is generally speaking the standard for fortegunner, and FG for figunner, but thats another story all together.

On a light note, this would never happen on the JP server. I mean, an FF in Labs S2? That doesn't happen, all the Labs S2 parts are fG, GT, fT only. XD

EDIT: For clarification, I mean they'll kick you on join if you're not one of those classes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Itsuki-chan on 2007-03-10 01:32 ]</font>
    Wow. FF must not be loved on the JPN servers.

Depends on how you use them...to me. Both are fun

I think this fits...

I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

On who's accord? >.>

Veteran Fighter

On 2007-03-09 23:40, Mewnie wrote:
    If I had a dollar for every Fig that ran around with dual sabers all the time...
    Heh, Im like one of the very few FG that dont use Double Sabers.

I really dont like it's style of playing/fighting. Single Saber and Handgun is my favorite setup when using that character.

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

I liked Renkai before it got nerfed.

Now it's tough for me to justify using it when the other PAs have so much power to them. I prefered Renkai's easy and quick hits. AND I WISH WT GOT THIRD COMBO omg ._. I love my third dagger combo.

To each their own, I say. Everyone has their own unique playing style, which is something I really like about this game, since you don't really have to worry about the "USE THESE WEAPONS ONLY IN PARTIES LOL" mindset. Like, for example, my friend Trasia, who's a figunner prefers more graceful weapons like the twin daggers, long swords, and twin swords. I don't think she's even touched the dual sabers, let alone level their PA's, since they don't really tickle her fancy. It's all about how YOU want to play your job! So dun let people decide for you. ^o^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ami_ on 2007-03-10 05:27 ]</font>

Ami, your siggy is still un-usable. =P