Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Yo, mad support...drink a quart then bamboo Itchee's Avatar

Cards have a suprisingly high ATA requirement in order to use. Most techers need to be relatively high-leveled in order to even pick one up.
    Itchee: PSP2 - RAcast

I've seen a few fT using cards. But with the ultimate techs that are out lately, I'm assuming they're spending time leveling up thier actual techs than worrying about cards. And most like using a rod anyways compared to wands, no?
    Wands are more mean for WT and GT (in general) since rods have way more PP and TP if you have access to them.
    PSZ: DECOY! (HUcaseal)
    PSZ: Kelemvorite (RAmar)
    PSZ: Troubadour (FOnewmn)
    Friend Code: 3610 2919 6664

I might try Cards on my Cast when he goes fT XD as well as Bows... Same goes with Ayane (I still need to get Force lv 10 for Ayane)

I've cards as a Guntecher and frankly I think they're great because they hone onto targets. Plus I find it amusing to shotgun with cards XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Para on 2007-03-13 09:46 ]</font>

I love cards! It's my main weapon as a GT. I have my ice, dark, and light cards at lvl 30.

Would be working on the last 3 (lightning's at 12, fire at 5, earth at 3), but I'm just leveling my Twin Mayalee and Killer Shot for now =/

I hit 370 x 3 with ice against badiras with Mira-kikamis. I'm not sure if the dps is higher than my Deathmakers though, it's pretty close. I'm a GT and I have a Solid power S, so that helps.

Mercenary for Hire

I can't wait to use them...the thing is as a male newman fortetecher i can't use them yet and i'm 45/3

On 2007-03-13 08:34, Itsuki-chan wrote:
    I'll need some proof though before I believe that they can outdamage fG, with the phantom set no less.
    See, the problem with this statement is you're assuming that rifles deal damage. There are many weapons that outdamage a rifle, even the phantom set. Rifle just isn't a weapon made for damage late game.

With that said, Card is probably the highest straight dps ranged weapon. But its start up time kind of throws it off against anythign but large monsters. I don't know about an fT with card dealing more, but a GT with card definately does.
    Yeah, I've seen a GT hit for 500-600 damage with cards, never a fT though. Should have made that clear I suppose. I know they're strong, withh my WT and lvl 10 bullets I can still for over 300 against opposing element enemies.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tsavo on 2007-03-13 12:59 ]</font>

Yo, mad support...drink a quart then bamboo Itchee's Avatar

On 2007-03-13 10:36, eightball wrote:
    I can't wait to use them...the thing is as a male newman fortetecher i can't use them yet and i'm 45/3

Youre gonna be waiting a while longer. I made a Kikami for my partner (who is also a Newman Fortetecher) when he was about your level and he was finally able to equip it this week after reaching LVL 57 Rank 6. >_<
    Itchee: PSP2 - RAcast

The 4chan LAZER BEAMZ FIRING MISSLES RAnewm. Raysa's Avatar

On 2007-03-13 07:44, -Rune- wrote:
    I actually can't wait to use cards, actually I can't wait to use my new char period. Going Guntecher as my next class to lvl. Currently lvl 25, hopefully I can get some help lvling my friend and myself.
    Level with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    GT: Monkeybeerhax

Char
    Beat - Guntecher, Fortegunner, Gunmaster.

I would but I'm not strong enough..