Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Magnanimous Guardian Magician's Avatar

Stixx's guide worked fine for me.

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

On 2007-03-21 07:44, UrikoBB3 wrote:
    I've done hundreds of BH runs, and every single one of my patterns has corresponded to that guide. Why would there be more than 3 X patterns, when there's 3 in pretty much everywhere else?
    I've done hundreds of Hive runs as well. All on C. According to Stixx's guide, in block one there is the initial pannon spawn, then in block 2 you should also see pannons.

I have never gotten the block 2 pannon spawn.

What I did get was a deljarban spawn on a totally differnt map. I hand sketched it, even, but did not record the spawns becsue I did not think it was a rare map.

It does make sense to me that there would be more than 4 variations of a map, and certaily more than one possible rare spawn. It could depent on race, job type, luck...pretty much anything untested.

and for those who say "pics or it didn't happen" - I am not a poster given to wild speculation, or false statements. I know where I was, and what difficulty, and took the time to map it. I'm on 360, and not sure how else to prove what I say.

when I first posted I was looking for others wh might have found deljarbans not on a known A, B, or C-X map.

I still think server has no effect.However I have to eat my words Solomon. I ran across an A map today that DID NOT correspond with the known patterns. It was an A map that had 4 delsaben Large:Gaozoran and a SEED-Vance in the 1st Block. I had never seen this spawn pattern until today.Blocks 2 & 3 were the same as the A-2 map pattern but there was a difference with the first block and it was not listed. I did not get a rare enemy spawn but it proves that your right.
    It seem's like I've been here before.

Alot of rare spawn map spawns are almost identical to a common one. There's also map spawns that don't show up too often and those can be identical to a rare spawn one as well. There's likely more than 3 spawns for each map layout that don't contain a rare spawn and also likely more than one type of rare spawn for each of those layouts. Since everyone's so convinced that there's only 3 possibilities with 1 rare spawn, people are likely only gonna end up recording the 3 most common ones which can lead to things like this.