View Poll Results: Ah, the eternal struggle. Cute little girls versus tall, tough warrior chicks.

So I see a whole l

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lolis FTW, who needs amazons?

26 27.96%
  • Lolis FTW, but we need more amazons

9 9.68%
  • Lolis need to go back to kindergarten. Amazons plz

22 23.66%
  • I see lots of amazons; you're just blind

3 3.23%
  • I haet them both

7 7.53%
  • Your post just wasted precious minutes of my life

26 27.96%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    AKA "Nougami" and "Roar"

Yes, I'd like to see more amazons please. I'm tired of seeing nothing but midgets everywhere (plus its easier for Nougami to pimp slap a tall character/amazon, whereas he has to stoop to hit a midget).

yea, with all the PM troubles i would suspect Nougami doesn't trust midgets

How exaclty are fictional little girls "midgets"? Their proportions look nothing like midgets. I don't see why Lolis are called "midgets." Even as a joke the comment makes little sense in my view.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Heh, Amazons >>> Lolis.

All my chars are short, but nothing loli about them. Women are shorter on average. Who really cares anyways?

It's all those teeny-tiny Casts that give me the creeps. Killer-midget robots. *shiver*

On 2007-03-25 13:14, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
    How exaclty are fictional little girls "midgets"? Their proportions look nothing like midgets. I don't see why Lolis are called "midgets." Even as a joke the comment makes little sense in my view.
    who said anything about girls, not me. And people are already arguing about the name Loli, you gonna start on midgit now?

Loli characters are female. The players' gender is whatever the player RL gender is.

Calling ficitional little girls (i.e. "Lolis") "midgets" doesn't make that much sense IMO that's all.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

All the pro-amazon responses are tempting me more and more to bomb Janie and make an amazon to send the Fortefighter route instead. (Probably a CAST instead of a beast; it took me a long time to learn to appreciate the fashion options for CASTs, but I've since come to see that amazon CASTs quite possibly have better fashion options than amazon fleshies.) ;.;

On 2007-03-25 11:28, Mattardo wrote:
    As a male, I find tall, muscular, strong women that can beat my ass disturbing. Lolis, on the other hand, are weak, charming, innoncent and need love, just what a normal male with power issues needs. heh
    *eyeroll*

But more seriously, what about muscular, strong lolis who can beat your ass? Or charming, innocent, love-needing amazons?

On 2007-03-25 11:32, Angelo wrote:
    I hate them both

You see a loli in game, 99% of the time it's some animu perv guy that browses 4chan

You see an amazon in game, 99% of the time it's some feminist chick with penis-envy

It's a lose/lose situation here people :[
    *eyeroll again* I must be quite a rarity, then, given I'm not exactly some "anime guy." Though I occasionally browse 4chan for lulz. And don't make me give you a history lesson on the difference between feminism and the subculture that tarnished the name.

On 2007-03-25 11:46, -Shimarisu- wrote:
    Stop bloody using the word "loli," and acting like there's any positive connotation to it. Otherwise I'm going to pretend to develop a creepy shota obsession. Hell, if it's ok for guys to be pedophiles, why can't I get in on the fun?

Seriously though, it's creepy as hell.
    ...I was using "loli" in a sexual context? I dunno, lolis were always more, "Aww, mom, she's so cute! Can I keep her? Please please please?" to me (and perhaps a little reclaiming a lost childhood, but I won't get into that here). It's not the lolis, but the amazons over which I'm all, "Oh, honey, you must work out..." or, for the CAST sisters, "Is that a special titanium alloy? The knight-in-shining armour look is so you!" [/TMI]

However, shota-obsess away. I could use some giggles.

On 2007-03-25 11:52, ShinMaruku wrote:
    And also loli means little boys as well. You people corrupt languages too much. Mi haffi run yu ova with me acura.
    This would be the first time I've ever heard "loli" used to refer to a boy. I've always heard "shota" used as the male equivalent.
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

On 2007-03-25 13:24, ShadowDragon28 wrote:
    Loli characters are female. The players' gender is whatever the player RL gender is.

Calling ficitional little girls (i.e. "Lolis") "midgets" doesn't make that much sense IMO that's all.
    Or you could say:

'Calling fictional four foot tall adults (i.e. "midgets") "lolis" doesn't make that much sense IMO, that's all.'

Interpreting them as miniture full grown adults (midgets) or underage pedofodder (loli) is irrelevant. The 'because they're fictional' door swings both ways.

Nomenclature Quibbling - Round 2: FIGHT!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pure-chan on 2007-03-25 13:57 ]</font>

*eyeroll*

But more seriously, what about muscular, strong lolis who can beat your ass? Or charming, innocent, love-needing amazons?
    Now here's a mental image I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy.