Who needs it? Post what you're willing to trade, I'm mostly interested in Ranger weapons...and a stink frame. And even a god/body.

Chrono: Check my list and let me know.

i got a stink frame for trade. just pm me or find me on aim if your intrested

Whichever one of you can come up with the better trade. Vampir, I saw Yas3000 AND Stink Frame on your list. Rika, I saw you offer a Stink Frame. If you can top Vampir, it's yours. If not, I guess I'll stick with vampir....that is if he's willing to trade those 2 sexy beasts of items. I'm going to bed, I'll check the topic in 6 hours when I wake up.

well what kind of stuff you want like for what type of character ?
    i got some stuff not the greatest tho. i have a 4 slot stink frame but i really didnt want to trade it unless you want that. just give me a character type and ill start posting some of my stuff. im gonna go asleep i'll be back after i get home from school tommorow

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rika-454 on 2003-02-03 23:36 ]</font>

Well I mostly want a Stink Frame. And all I really need is a good ranger weapon for offline mode. Because today is my last day online. Yay me. I already have spread needle. But I need something that packs a punch for the bosses like Falz or Flow. Cuz needle just doesn't cut it on bosses.

What is the special on the power maser and does it combo?

I have no clue what the POWER MASER does, or if it has combo's. All I know is that alot of people seem to want it from me. I've even had people ask to trade Sange&Yasha+30 to me O_O. But I can't wait til February 10th, cuz I won't have need for ANY weapons anymore....all I will need is my S-rank Needle. Called the COMPOSITE NEEDLE! MUAHAHAHAHA