Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

see that logic is eschewed because no one begs for a dark flow because it sucks

Dark Flow is good if you have HIGH defense and are able to take on any route on Famitsu on V.hard mode. Me and my friend LK finish Famitsu with like 6 minutes left because of her Dark Flow's Special attack (it's duped) but it's still a good weapon.

Retired Mercinary

On 2003-02-04 16:00, ChronoTrigga wrote:
    Dark Flow is good if you have HIGH defense and are able to take on any route on Famitsu on V.hard mode.
    Theres is the problem, Very Hard. Its worthless on Ultimate. And not just Dark Flow was duped, The Parasitic Gene Flow was also duped alot. I myself had I think 5 at one time because a freind gave me them all.

Director of Intelligence
    Imperial Centre, Emperor's Palace (aka Visalia CA)

it kinda makes you wonder... are there people out there that ACTUALLY HAVE a legit Dark Flow/any hard-to-get wep and don't tell anyone becasue THEY DON'T WANNA GET FLAMED???... Make's ya think a little...
    oh, well. i say HA to it!!!! why would you trade it anyway (even if you MADE IT YOURSELF)?!?!

Retired Mercinary

Lets see, I have a legit Rabbit Cane, but there is no chance I would ever trade it. Its the only good rare my Pinkal has ever found. The only thing I trade legitly are mags i myself make.

Fomars suck, Fonewearls rule

65/0/35/0? Bah, I'd rather have the duped (65/0/50/0/) one. At least that one has better Mines percentage.

Yea, I know a couple of people with a legit Dark Flow. Insane hit percentages are what most of them have. Seen one with 45% hit, seen one with 60% hit, they differ. They don't ask a lot for it, either, because they know it sucks.

My point: Even if it is legit, it sucks. The equivalent of a Photon Claw. Garbage. Booty. Wack. Lame. Trash. Thumbs down. One swipe....booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!