Last night i got FSOD, thats the my second FSOD. !st time i lost a lvl138 humar and a lvl121 Fonewearl. I said well, lets lvl up again. Last night i got FSOD again during a double save, this time a lost both characters again one was lvl111 and the other was lvl62. It was painful to lvl up those characters again, seen all my friends on ultimate and none of them comming to help me lvl up because i was in normal ( most of the time playing alone, because i don't like to play in normal games with low lvl characters with heaven's punishers, high lvl magic or j-swords and BKB), playing a weak character, raising a new mag, finding my weapons again. I'm not gonna go throu all that again, so i'm posting this post to all people that know me. I'm not gonna play PSO again. So good bye to all.

BTW, neither saving on a different memory card as temporary character nor deleting the guild cards works, i tried both.[img]

What if the low lvl people had those wepons from a diffrent char and there legit...because i have a heaven punisher but dont use it much because im never on when i can use it.

tired little somebody in an forgotten place

im sorry to hear that i havent been corrupted yet. i am trying to not go online with my main characters memory card

:laugh: Cya' online tomarrow.

what is FSOD??? i dunno it cuz im never affected by it

FSOD, NITES, is Freeze screen of death or in other words is when your freeze during game play and you get a corrupted file if it freeze during saving.

On 2003-02-04 15:31, iHATEpsoCHEATERS wrote:
    :laugh: Cya' online tomarrow.
    Hhaha thats so true. I can bet you will be on again doing your "pain in the ass leveling" within 2 days guarenteed

Retired Mercinary

I don't know oyu, but if you do quit, have fun on Metroid or Skies of Arcadia.

No, i'm not going back online for those guys that keep posting those means replies. And R-X7 i'm having a great time playing metroid and devil may cry

I'm a HUman, what are you?

I vowed to never play any PSO again after I erased my second character on DC, nearly a year later, I found myself wondering how the PSO online world was going. I got out my exploder, leveled up to 100 and went online, same crap, noling, ck, etc. But I was playing again, this game is way too addicting to just "give up" even if everything have had has been lost...I was more excited about Episode II on GC than the first one and all the joy i got out of it. Irony indeed. Maybe I'll quit soon, but I bet I'll be back for more in less than a year...I thought Metroid would be really good, it was, but the PSO addiction kept me playing PSO. I got LOTR Two Towers, after one day playing, back to PSO. No game compares to it on GC so far, IMO...REPLAY VALUE 110%