Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

my fave weapon is either my durandal+9
    or my delsabers buster+9
    soul eater+35 was ace untill i accidently sold it.
    can you get one on each hardness?

Rappy Hunter

I like my Dragon Slayer +9 and My Stag. I also like my Chaos Vulcans +9

Partisan class weapons are my ultimate favorite, because of the multiple hits, speed and range as opposed to sword class weapons.

I had a varista +9 with 40% dark and beast before i got disconnected! Damn i hate getting disconnected!

Watashiwa forced me to make one. T_T

Umm..since I don't accept from dupers...I have crappy weapons...heh.But the layout is this:
    -On groups of enemies:Gae Bolg
    -On singular enemies:S-beats or Delsabers Buster
    -On just killing anything around me:Twin Brand
    -On gaining TP:- Double Saber
    -On enemies too far away and me being lazy to just go up to them to beat the living hell out of em:Justice

There..that about does it for my weapons...

Booyah!

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: HiroShojin on 2001-03-11 10:36 ]</font>

Veteran Fighter

Okay, I hear person after person using the Justice, but why are you overlooking the Vise?

I'll openly admit that it hits just a TINY bit weaker for normal attacks, but it's usually a difference of less than 10 points.

The Justice freezes your enemies. Now I can see where that's useful, but if it doesn't freeze them, the attack is pretty weak.

The Vise's special does indeed sap your HP pretty quick, but if you've got a mag that'll give you invincibility, or just a friendly force nearby, you can take out anything in absolute safety. I take out bosses offline almost as fast as I do online with three other people. (Note: all bosses follow a pattern, so I usually don't get hit once it's sucked me down to 3 HP, or my Soma is kind enough to just get me rolling with an invincibility)

Yes, it takes some skill to know when to use the special attack effectively, but it's an incredible payoff when you knock out the dragon before he has a chance to burrow.

i got a zannak i like to use a lot. im kimda new to the series so i dont know if thats a great weapon or not :P its pa is over-end which hits a target about 3 times for about 200-250 damage more than a normal hit. i use it to fight bigger hostiles a lot, i like to stay just out side of its attack range and charge up and then go in and cause 900-1200 damage and run back to the edge of its range. bosses who have multiple areas to attack make great targets
    i also keep a jormungand with me, good set of daggers 50% dark makes ut useful for quickly killing off smaller dark hostiles. and i keep a radiant with drain so i can back up and shoot at stuff if i get hurt.
    Last edited by blazecon0; Jun 2, 2010 at 12:53 PM.
    unbelievable. how could you spout that sentimental drivel without the slightest trace of embarrassment? ~Reve

i spend most of the day doing solo runs online, if you come online ill quit and join you. otherwise im on from 10-12

Quote Originally Posted by blazecon0 View Post
    i got a zannak i like to use a lot. im kimda new to the series so i dont know if thats a great weapon or not :P its pa is over-end which hits a target about 3 times for about 200-250 damage more than a normal hit. i use it to fight bigger hostiles a lot, i like to stay just out side of its attack range and charge up and then go in and cause 900-1200 damage and run back to the edge of its range. bosses who have multiple areas to attack make great targets
    i also keep a jormungand with me, good set of daggers 50% dark makes ut useful for quickly killing off smaller dark hostiles. and i keep a radiant with drain so i can back up and shoot at stuff if i get hurt.
    I think you're confusing PSO with PS0. This part of the board is for Phantasy Star Online, not other games. I'm guessing you're on about PS Zero because I don't recognise any of those weapons, haha.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

demolition comet or meteor cudgel are my favorites. I found the lavis cannon after literally years of searching and one syncesta and made the lavis blades. I want the double cannon but i neither have the time nor patience to look for another soncesta

I request a lock