Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Not to mention motion,

Clicki for a bigger version, which is undoubtedly better, even if a bit more confusing since you wont be seeing most everything at once.

And the lines.

Still needs a lot of work, my old style was better in many ways. Though, it didnt have a tenth the energy output. This style is more fun tho, crazy, too. Establishes powerful atmoshperes like you wouldnt believe.

Currently working on balancing the clarity and the energy of the images, two factors that seem to be natural enemies.

I havent completed part two yet. Not because of giving up, no, but because of the style change again. Needing to refine it, again.

Once I feel this has all progressed far enough to inspire jaw dropping I'll pick that part up again. Currently working on a small comic project, too, with a couple other people using this style, on top of everything else..

How long until jaw dropping is achieved? Thats my question. :<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sagasu on 2007-04-24 08:29 ]</font>

Very nice! Once again good piece of work you've produced, with a healthy blend of colors to make it not too bland and not too eye burning.

Interesting color job adding the textures etc.

Only real comment is that it took awhile for me to figure out that random swirl of red followed the weapon, so maybe the chain needs some highlighting?

Team Cyber Scale coordinator
    on the bottom of the deep abys (AKA my room)

very very nice, I agree with Jey though, darkening/defining the chain would be nice, but also make sure to have it retain a little motion blur :3

all in all, a very striking piece, good job!

yes lots of motion indeed

http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Lots of vivid, light colors...very nice artwork.

wow ^_^ i really like your use of colors here, the pinks and oranges and reds look awesome. the sketchiness of the lineart is also very nice, it adds to the overall mood. i also really like your use of anatomy and foreshortening~

Creator Of Worlds

Whoa dude! Very nice.
    Remind me, did I ever see any of your art work before I disappeared? I only ask because my brain seems to be telling me that you've improved a lot yet I can't for the life of me work out how it would know that... 0_o;

Ah, thankyes all. <3

You've probably seen some of my earlier work, rubby, but that was quite some time ago so theres bound to be a skill gap between the pieces.

I didnt actually notice that the chain had become so invisible, because once you know its there, its there and theres no need to highlight it, mebbeh. Hm.

Currently working on merging the old style with this one for some really interesting results. I'll be posting some eventually, its getting more and more complicated and hard to control and I'm loving every step of it.

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

On 2007-04-28 15:08, mr_rubbish wrote:
    Whoa dude! Very nice.
    Remind me, did I ever see any of your art work before I disappeared? I only ask because my brain seems to be telling me that you've improved a lot yet I can't for the life of me work out how it would know that... 0_o;
    What is that? Is that a ghost?

Sagarunakai has definitely improved a lot.

I like the new style, I'm not exactly clear why. Ha ha. Ho. Ho. Whew! Perhaps if you combined the crisp coolness of the other with the spazzy energy of this one, my jaw will need severe adjustment, yes?