Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

You're in much better shape than I am. I recently afforded myself a store-bought Sori-Senba so I still have a ways before I get my 2nd A-rank Armor.
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

oluk, a PA which helps me beat one of the easiest missions one minute faster, amazing ;x

The more you post about this PA, the more you prove its uselessness >_>

You're a very good player, though, I hope rangers watching this video will learn from you on how to use crossbows and especially how to dodge attacks.

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

Nice job, Sopia, that was nicely done. 3 questions, 1 request:

1. Were you using a Solid Power S?
    2. How many tries before you got an 8 minute time?
    3. Would you risk this type of run againts higher level buffed oglemons (80+), or robots, or on moatoob?

Request: Do this again using a fire/ground crossbow on the varha's, and an ice crossbow on the fire enemies (you can continue to use the machinegun on the dragons, IDK).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolomonGrundy on 2007-05-16 14:35 ]</font>

On 2007-05-16 13:58, Hrith wrote:
    oluk, a PA which helps me beat one of the easiest missions one minute faster, amazing ;x

You're a very good player, though, I hope rangers watching this video will learn from you on how to use crossbows and especially how to dodge attacks.
    LOL, i knew someone would come and say it was an easy mission, but dont worry, i can make vids of this in every area if i have to.

And *throws tampons on you* i think you are like the only one who thinks its useless now =p

Now, which area should i record next hmm...

Edit:
    On 2007-05-16 14:32, SolomonGrundy wrote:
    Nice job, Sopia, that was nicely done. 3 questions, 1 request:

1. Were you using a Solid Power S?
    2. How many tries before you got an 8 minute time?
    3. Would you risk this type of run againts higher level buffed oglemons (80+), or robots, or on moatoob?

Request: Do this again using a fire/ground crossbow on the varha's, and an ice crossbow on the fire enemies (you can continue to use the machinegun on the dragons, IDK).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SolomonGrundy on 2007-05-16 14:35 ]</font>
    1. yes
    2. i did a couple runs before with 8-9 mins but i wanted the one with lots of vahras at the end so had to retry for that =p
    3. already do it on those olgohmons, on robots i use killer shot so no need to be low hp, and on moatoob yeah in situations where its the highest dps =p

as for the request i dun have ground xbow to 21+(its 17) but using yak zagenga with full hp would be the same damage almost so i could use that instead. With the same map, i would say its prolly 1-3 mins slower maybe? ill try it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sophia on 2007-05-16 14:50 ]</font>

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

On 2007-05-16 14:35, Sophia wrote:
    On 2007-05-16 13:58, Hrith wrote:

LOL, i knew someone would come and say it was an easy mission, but dont worry, i can make vids of this in every area if i have to.

And *throws tampons on you* i think you are like the only one who thinks its useless now =p

Now, which area should i record next hmm...
    Rainbow beast S2, or Tunnel Recapture S, or Valley of carnage S

Will be displayed under your Nickname

I don't think anyone actually said the ult crossbow sucks, cause crossbows rock enough to make any PA work, really.

Its just not worth using the PA frags on when the other 6 bullets(Minus thunder/ground) are good, and require no frags.

Solomon: ok i just tried it with the same map and got 9 mins with that setup >.> which made me realize this is a really bad area to compare it to other xbow bullets cause its gonna be fast either way xD in longer areas with higher hp enemies its gonna show more difference. so yeah, more vids later :

TorterraEndor: hmm yes people have said it sucks, even in this thread, maybe you should read it?
    PA frags are so easy to get so it shouldnt be a problem to use them =/
    And yes i would say its worth it cause it kills things faster than the other xbow bullets xDDD

Only Kef said it sucked, and well, I've been ignoring him since PSO, so yeah.

You gotta consider that not everyone can easilly solo S/S2 missions, or find parties for them, it isn't til 70+ that frags are really easy to get, and not using crossbows til then is dumb :/ Plus people have other characters they want PAs for, or alt jobs, etc.

Solution: use the other xbow bullets until you can get zagenga.

I don't see why its a problem to keep using them then, though

Maybe me playing with a FT who hates people being at not full HP gives me this mindset, heh