Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

its not a problem, you get zagenga if you want to kill stuff faster than you can with the other xbow bullets, simple as that. (and dont have a FT that hates people not being at full hp around you all the time) xD

I might be wrong, but having both Fire Mechgun and Fire crossbow at 21+, I think I kill faster Olgomons with the mechguns ( yeah but status effect 1 ).

But I might be wrong.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mio on 2007-05-16 16:02 ]</font>

On 2007-05-16 16:01, Mio wrote:
    I might be wrong, but having both Fire Mechgun and Fire crossbow at 21+, I think I kill faster Olgomons with the mechguns ( yeah but status effect 1 ).

But I might be wrong.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mio on 2007-05-16 16:02 ]</font>
    hmm, when i timed killing an enemy with different weapons i got crossbow being faster than mechgun. you should time it =p sometimes it can feel faster killing an enemy than it really is.

Does the PA do more damage in a Casts hands then a Newmans? As in, does the ATP mod from it run off exact HP for the damage mod or is it percent HP, kind of like in PSO with Tempest weapons.

Will be displayed under your Nickname

Percent.

Also, crossbow usually kills faster than mechs, I rarely find a use for mechs as FG(But I still use them ;x)

On 2007-05-16 16:13, TorterraEndor wrote:
    Percent.

Also, crossbow usually kills faster than mechs, I rarely find a use for mechs as FG(But I still use them ;x)
    I leveled almsot all Mechgun bullets to 30 T_T

On 2007-05-16 16:14, Mio wrote:
    On 2007-05-16 16:13, TorterraEndor wrote:
    Percent.

I leveled almsot all Mechgun bullets to 30 T_T
    dont worry, i use them too and almost all mine are 30, they are good when you want range. and are better dps than twins.

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

Fire crossbow will kill a group of ogohmons faster. machine gun will kill a single ogohmon faster.

unless we are talking kings, in which case fire axe will kill them pretty quick 0.o

Look, Sophia, I don't know rarely Cherry uses resta, but I've found it literally impossible to use Yak Zagenga in a party that has a fortetecher with Resta at 21+. They'll heal other poeple and catch ME in the radius.

I was having trouble not restaing Green Archer with Resta only at 18. >_>

<_< I'm saving this one for solo work, not team work.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: imfanboy on 2007-05-16 23:53 ]</font>

Very nice, but my question...
    You're lvl.80 f-cast GT10 w/agitaride hitting 400's on mad creatures S
    i'm lvl.51 f-beast fG5 w/agitaride hitting 200's on mad creatures S with Yak Megiga 21 + less PP cost + SE

I know being beast and fG gives me more ATP than a GT cast would, but ... from what I see, the difference the the PA alone isn't enough to turn me away from Status effects, them mug by itself is up to SE3 with 3 shots, can do SE4, shoots fast, pretty accurate, status effect, stacked damage, increased chances of SE on single target, high chance of SE on any target...

I'd get it if it's SE level blew, but it doesnt :< I can't part with it.