Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So! I posted yesterday in the other section regarding how my FOnewearl corrupted her item inventory...and I am recovering currently. I've contacted a friend that doesn't play PSO anymore, and who is going to give me a lot of legit items to get me back on my feet with my force. A lot of my items will be missed, but none so much as my beloved Psycho Wand.
    And so! I have decided to once again quest for this 12 star weapon with my Purplenum Ranger from Caves Mil Lilies. My last one came from the 71st Mil Lily I encountered, I believe.
    Has anyone else done this? If so, how long did it take you? I imagine this will take me all summer, or at least a while. I've already piped two tonight, the first of which dropped a difluid, and the second...killed me! At 78 Dark Resist, the Ob Lilies around the Mil killed me...twice! I brought a scape just in case, and it killed me again! Do Mils give Obs a boost to Megid or something? I know for a fact that the Mil wasn't what killed me, because I was shooting it repeatedly.
    Anyways, I was bored so I thought I'd post about this. I was thinking about trying to get a Double Cannon before this happened, but currently that'll be dependent on how this goes. Wish me luck!

Village Idiot

Good luck. May your psycho wand have crazy percents.

took me a month to get mine.

Still searching for my Psycho Wand off Delbiters (West Tower), about 2 weeks so far.

Good luck in your search! I hope you don't go Psycho while searching for it; because that is why it is called Psycho Wand

lol, I was just piping the Obs tonight... Previously I've gotten 2134 meseta and a fluid or something. I'm surprised they killed you. I equip 3 resist devil on my armor/shield for 70 EDK and they've never gotten me. I can section out the Mil with Zonde (in the event I'd continue piping the remaining Obs), and live through waves of megid. *shrug* Good luck!

Edit: tense agreement...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Scales_of_Air on 2007-05-25 21:34 ]</font>

Do Mils give Obs a boost to Megid or something? I know for a fact that the Mil wasn't what killed me, because I was shooting it repeatedly.
    I'm pretty sure they do boost Ob Lily Megid by being near them. Good luck with the hunt.

Ah, that makes things make more sense. I've switched to a Delsaber's Shield from my Custom Barrier, and am using four resist/devils, which puts my dark resist at 103. They haven't touched me again!
    I've piped 6 so far, not including the one that killed me...
    1. Difluid
    2. Meseta
    3. Monomate
    4. Moon Atomizer
    5. Meseta
    6. Ogre/Power

I do remember last time, I piped a lily and it dropped a red box...but it was a photon drop. I really really hope that doesn't happen again, because I yelled and threw my gamecube out the window and set my house on fire...
    ...or something like that.
    So yeah, off to pipe more lilys and raise my new Redria Hunewearl at the same time so I don't go insane. I just got her up to VHard, and I think I'm gonna get some God/Lucks from the Temple Love Rappies. My HUcaseal has 34 luck, so I figure equipping her with two God/Lucks in addition to her God/Arm and God/Battle will make her unstoppable.
    Anyways, enough rambling for this post. Kbye!

good luck and may the percents be with you. and the force... and posibly some crispy creames...
    If you understood everything I said, you'd be me.
    -Miles Davis

dunkin donuts is better

dunkin donuts is better