Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I can snag a Shellder... Not sure what I want though XD

On 2007-05-31 23:00, HotWaterDeath wrote:
    Shadow definitely hit the nail on the head.

Traditionally, Fire-types have been some of the weakest in the game. If they don't outright possess a crappy Special Attack and Attack stats, then they have defensive stats so horrid a single-hit will take them out of commision. I'm not sure about the new Magmar post-evolution though. For all I know, it could actually be pretty sweet.

Anyone around here have a Shellder they'd be willing to trade (For anything other than a "Palkia" or "Dialga")?
    I'll give that thy tend to be lacking in the stats they need, but my point was that Ninetales and Arcanine are two of the better ones, for what it' worth. :/

My current team doesn't have any fire types in it. ;]

I got another master ball, too. Traded a cherrim for a murkrow that was holding one. ;]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2007-06-01 05:32 ]</font>

I'll give that thy tend to be lacking in the stats they need, but my point was that Ninetales and Arcanine are two of the better ones, for what it' worth. :/
    Oh, don't get me wrong. They're definitely fun 'mons to tote around and such. They definitely look cool and all.

I can snag a Shellder... Not sure what I want though XD
    That would be way rad.

Yeah, if I haven't already said it, I don't really hold stats in the highest regard, I only like to use the ones I like, if they look good, have decent stats and a reasonable moveset, I'm happy, also, I don't like using pokemon that don't evolve, legendaries, or starters. :/

Also, it's always great fun to kick the league's ass with a fearow or a beedrill, amirite? ;]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2007-06-01 08:42 ]</font>

Ninetails is made of win, mine is amazing.

SO GTFO

I like Ninetales. ;]

I find it kind of funny how this originally was to be a Trade thread... then turned into a small discussion/debate on fire pokes

I would very much like a misdreavus, any one want a cranidos for it? ;]

Ronin, I actually recently obtained a misdreavus, I can breed you one if you want And I would love a cranidos!

err, would you also like a free vulpix? I have like... a whole box of them lol! Lets just say I got breed happy...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Foxix on 2007-06-03 12:18 ]</font>

On 2007-06-03 12:13, Foxix wrote:
    Ronin, I actually recently obtained a misdreavus, I can breed you one if you want And I would love a cranidos!
    Sure thing, I haven' had much trouble getting them, so even if the GTS trade went through, I'm sure I could give you my last one, I don't really use rock types anyway. ;]

If the trade went through, I'd be happy to have a vulpix instead of a misdreavus, do you have any females?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2007-06-03 12:21 ]</font>