Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    AKA the Unbelievable Batmobile UnderscoreX's Avatar

Why isn't anyone thinking of the children
    My better is better than your better.

On 2007-06-20 19:13, Mono- wrote:
    Any idiot could post a picture of a fat kid getting hit with a basketball and throw the stereotypical black trim with emphatic lettering on it,
    FYI

Its called a motiviational poster.
    Illustrator! Pixel Artist!:

Inverted Hellish Necroyeti of the Xloraprfa'cx
    The perpetual frost of the frozen tundra of the North

Funny, they always made me want to kill somebody. Especially that fucker on the cliff with "determination." "I'm determined to crush your hands when you make your way up, seeing your 1,000 ft. drop into hell" sort of thing, you know.

I have a windmill in my beard. Your troll bait will not work.

gb2/fishing

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

On 2007-06-20 19:23, Sinue_v2 wrote:
    That's awesome.

Sinue_v2, your need to stop before you make youself look like a complete idiot. You still have some dignity left over, so it'd be wise to just refrain from posting any further.

On 2007-06-20 19:13, Mono- wrote:
    Any idiot could post a picture of a fat kid getting hit with a basketball and throw the stereotypical black trim with emphatic lettering on it, but riddle me this; can you find a picture of a guy who wanks off in a spam forum threatening people who use borderline names for their obscure action RPG game screaming at someone from miles away? Perhaps with a phone up to his ear with 911 and EMS on the other line telling them what a big, bad meanie that Ku Klux Klan man is?

Well, it doesn't fit all the criteria, but this is as close as I'll ever get:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mono- on 2007-06-20 19:19 ]</font>
    Read the rest of the sentence, dumbass. He was using indecent exposure as an analogy.

You can try to justify him by saying he was using it as an analogy as much as you want, Ronin. Fact of the matter is he sure as shit wasn't using an analogy and was vigilant in appearance to police involvement. Don't try.

Read the damn sentence, he wasn't talking about calling the police on you for naming your stupid game Ku Klux Klan, he was using the police as a metaphor for Sega, you should be careful of this crap, it could get you banned.

I've read the sentence a couple times over and he included the police, SEGA, PSOw mods, and whatever other unholy power out there that's out to smite me for making a petty name on a video game. I know perfectly what you're trying to rehash and it's not working, dude.

Here's something else for you; tell me how I should be careful of that when I've seen countless people spamming flagrantly racist slurs and, my word, even something as trivial as obscene language in lobbies before? I don't see SEGA doing a single thing about them. For all the communities concerned they're out to stamp out cheaters and let the players do what they may.

By your logic, advocating alcohol to a community of which half is comprised of minors or conversations about drug use should result in an automatic ban. Does SEGA get on their asses and ban them? You fucking tell me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mono- on 2007-06-20 20:01 ]</font>