View Poll Results: See post.

<font size="-3">[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2007-06-24 08:17 ]</font>

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Think it is great!!

1 5.88%
  • Sounds like a good idea

2 11.76%
  • Soounds interesting, lets hear more

0 0%
  • Got my attention

4 23.53%
  • Heard better

1 5.88%
  • Sounds like a waste of time

9 52.94%
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

These are some of my ideas for the expansion!!!
    Let me know what you guys think, be as brutal as possible, I can take critisism!

I think you should be able to make a cutsom class in the expansion, even if there isn't much you could do with it. It would make every other character in te game unique, for example: get 10 weapons of your choosing, and 3 of which being S rank and the rest being A rank, I think this would make alot of people happy to be able to pick weapons they would want, and if you think about it, you would barely see any of the same customs, example; one could have
    1. Axe
    2. Rifle
    3. Rod
    4. Card/fan/blades (whatever people know them as)
    5. Grenade launcher
    6. Bow
    7. Double saber
    8. Claws
    9. Shotgun
    10. Twin guns

This is a just a view on how unigue one can be, the best of some of the classes, the exclusiveness of classes combined for your fiting could be a good thing, but of course like all things great it would have to come with a price, havn't quite thought about this part yet, but maybe pick a class strength (fortefighter for "atp", fortetecher for "tp" and "mst") etc... of course considering they are going to be new classes in the expansion but they couldfir into play also.

I myself being a protranser in the current Xbox 360 PSU servers; enjoy the mix up in weaponary, but majority of them i do not use, I find that in most peoples opinions, that they do not use most of the available weapos they actually can use, it is usually ust 3 maybe 4 weapons that make people be a specific class.

I really want to know everyones opinions on this, that is considering you had the patience to read this entire entry.

character: Noob Saibot
    EU: 44658
    Lv: 80
    Race: cast
    Sex: Male
    Class: protranser

lol Ramarl

Of The Untamed

Hope I don't sound like too much of a dick, I just prefer to be concise.

Reasons This Fails:

1. We can already change classes at will for less than a haircut.
    2. The game needs a sense of balance.
    3. This idea destroys class niches.
    4. The expansion is already in beta testing.
    5. Pants. That's right, pants.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Break- on 2007-06-24 02:20 ]</font>

reasons why yor opinions of the idea failing are flawed

1. Why wast the money everytime you want to use something different weapon if you could, choose.
    2. True, the game does need balance; but this may in term help equalize everything.
    3. As far as niches goes, being able to change a beast to a fortetecher or a Newmen to a fortefighter is the same exact comcept.
    4. The expansion is in beta testin in JAPAN not in US, UK, etc..
    5. Socks, thats right. i went there.

No hard feelings, like i said i welcome criticism

Where the beta testing is held is irrelevant surely. The game is made by a Japanese company and whatever they get, we'll get.

The expansion is most likely quite/mostly finished and adding something like this just does not seem feasible.
    Tekki || F Newman Lv102|| fT 10
    Tekershee || F Cast Lv298|| fF 10 fG 10 GT 10 aF 10

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Tekershee

Granted, but in all actuallity tweeking a few thigs here and there wouldn't take long nor would it be difficult; even if they couldn't get the whole file into the game; they could put the basic encoding so it is there but not yet available, but work it into the games as they do everything else.

meh; expansion is done. PSU demo (beta) was exactally what we got; the demo/betas for this game is just a temporay taste of what we'll get.

we sure-as-hell aint gettin custom classes; wayy too overppowered; everyone will just get the strongest weapons.

as of now; its what you see is what we'll get. the JP beta is what we are gonna get (i hope we dont get a beta; just give us the expanision). no difference.
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

As nice as it would be to be able to outfit my character with Rifles, Lasers & Double Sabres, it would rather undermine the way the game is currently made to be played.

Don't get me wrong, it would be nice to effectively make your own job, but the classes exist to make partying a social, balanced thing where each person fills a role...

Rappy Hunter Serial Killer ThEoRy's Avatar

you know you already can use every weapon/photon art in the game..
    just not all at once..
    Killing BioMonsters Since 1988
    1,427,595,780 exp
    Give or take a poulty

On 2007-06-24 01:05, saibot44658 wrote:
    be as brutal as possible, I can take critisism!
    Your idea's bad and you should feel bad.