Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: GC-Item: Wepons

ok im on ep2 any thing new i should be looking out for? and yes im past the tempal and spaceship

i have a custom ray is that any good

On 2007-06-17 21:36, T0m wrote:
    Please don't double and triple post. You can always use the Edit Post button, to edit and add your posts. Also try not to make one word posts too much. (The "k" post kind.)
    It is good that your are venturing farther.

But the Custom Ray is not that much of a good weapon, did you find that in a box? Try to find a Bravace in a box, if you can, it is better, or try going for SUPPRESSED GUN, which any class can obtain through the Ultimate quest, "Soul of a Blacksmith", if you want that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita on 2007-07-07 10:24 ]</font>

You could get your yelloboze to go after a god hand from the ultimate mode Barba ray, if your still having trouble with caves then just get 70 EDK. General armor, resist/evil, resist/devil and delsabers shield should do the trick. I can't say so much about hunters since mine is level 14, but would a yamato help? yellowboze get 1/16 from VH dragon, they look cool but my hunter isn't strong enough to use them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Peepee
    raphbo confuses me

i have like 5 yamatos and it take forever to find some thing better my friend thinks angry fist is better but it is slow and has a 3 hit cmbo my yamato hist like 50 under his and it has a 5 hit cmbo so i think that is better because of the cmbo