Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

The Comeback Campaign has started since last week.

As far as reports go, *absolutely each and every account ever created on JP BB* is still active. *However*, the accounts that were banned are still banned.

As described here (http://psobb.jp/community/event/3rd/comeback.html):

You go there:
    https://ipas.isao.net/signup_pso/psobb/login.htm

and login with your old game ID and pasword, then choose the option at the bottom. It should lead you to an explanation screen about how you will be getting a free 3 days license (it's not much, but it's enough to try all the new contents). Just press the "register" button and here you go!
    Important: from the moment you pressed that, you will have until 23:59 of the day 3 days later! if you press it at, say, 7:00 AM Tokyo Time on Monday, you will have until Wednesday 23:59 Tokyo time!
    The same will apply if you register at any time during a Monday...
    So just so you know: Tokyo is like +9 GMT.
    If you live in Australia, you live one hour ahead of Tokyo, so don't register shortly after midnight!
    If you live in Europe try to register sometimes in the evening (from 17 hours onwards for Paris, Berlin, Madrid...)
    If you live in Brazil, you are 12 hours behind, so register sometimes in the afternoon. (at best just after 12AM)
    In New York, you are 13 hours behind, so any time after 11AM is ok.
    In San Francisco, you are 16 hours behind. You will have to register in the morning, after 8AM, to use the most of these 3 days.
    Honolulu is like 19 hours behind. As long as you don't register in the late, late night, it should be OK.

Reasons to come back, if only for 3 days?

- Maximum Attack 4 Reloaded from NOW until the start of August.
    - The Match Race quest : no death penalty, 14 Girtablulu within 30 minutes.
    - "The Realms of War" (or something. The guide is in making) : no death penalty, no drops (booooo), 820 ennemies in 20 minutes. Insanely difficult, noone has ever cleared it in Ult yet (and believe me, we ARE good).
    - New drop charts since September 2006 (I have the chart compiled mostly, will update it later this week and send it again)
    - Dark Falz drops Red Ring (among others)
    - Olga Flow drops D Photon Core and maybe something else (only 3 IDs reported a drop until now)
    - New Items
    - It's PSO for christ's sake!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saffran on 2007-07-10 07:12 ]</font>
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

*pines for PSO*
    Phantasy Star Zero; bringing my favourite game to my favourite console.

Yeah, I logged in as well. Just sucks that I don't have enough gear to get the good stuff. Really want a DF Shield, or of course, a From the Depths. Looked around and found out they only gave out 100 Liberta Units. Sucks. Awesome looking mag.

DF Shield only drops from Bluefull and Oran Ult Dark Falz IIRC. I have a char for both these IDs. If you spot me I'll probably be Oran and can create a room for you.

Or you could just buy it off somebody else, it's not THAT pricey compared to some of the Ueber Rares around. (85% Hit SJS anyone?)
    www.hinamizawa.fr

85% SJS? Sick.

So, what drops have changed? Just episode IV, or everything? Looking forward to your chart.

EDIT:Found one... hmmm... my Purplenum's getting a bit screwed it seems.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: GaijinPUnch on 2007-07-10 10:09 ]</font>

Ep 4 and most boss drops on Ult for ep1&2
    Ah wll, you'll see I guess

www.hinamizawa.fr

Wait . . . the red ring is legit now?

Only on jp BB, yes. It's been released like last year in November. Only 2 have been found so far, both on Skyly.
    www.hinamizawa.fr

On 2007-07-10 11:59, Saffran wrote:
    Ep 4 and most boss drops on Ult for ep1&2
    Ah wll, you'll see I guess

Is this list accurate? Best thing I can get somewhat easily as the Phonon Maser and Heavenly/HP. The rest will take some work it seems. Mines & Ruins haven't changed for Purple... DF only drops Riko's Earring.

I asked in another thread but am getting no takers. Is there any somewhat easy items I can get. I see the Three Seals shield can be won gambling w/ the tekker in the city. What about the TypeXX weapons? Available in a quest, but not sure how to get them (or if they're worth it).

Whats your favorite flavor?

I would sign up, but my chars on JPBB are only in normal and I can't be bothered to install the jp client again. How long does this campaign go on for?
    Thank you for the music.