Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I have alot of trouble with those robots man, it aint even funny! My HUmar is in level 109 and i have lots of complications beating them, i hit them about 180's and i use a "Stag Cutlery" and it takes me about 2 minutes jus to kill one of those guys!

ANYBODY GOT ANY ADVISE!?

Don't you mean Ultimate? If so, weaken them by casting Jellen and Zalure.

LMAO
    I was going to believe a 109 HUmar was having trouble in hard mode Mines but I assume its Ultimate Mines so its all good But I still chuckle. I call Ultimate mines "No melee Zone" because the Sinows and chics(well its random) don't react to hit. I keep it safe and use vulcans with good hit% on them.

Yep. Charge Vulcans with 50% or more Hit are very deadly. I use some myself.

Other than the forest, I find the mines to be the easiest level in the game. Entirely because of the robots. Just take a good sword, since they all actively hunt you, let them gather into a neat group and then hack away with the sword. They are often knocked down before they can attack. Let them regroup and do it again.

Heh i to find mines the easyest...sorry i cant spell...well if your lvl 109 and your having trouble in hard mines you must really suck...i mean you have trouble for the first 5 lvls or so then its like wow easy!

yeah guy's i meant ultimate not hard. sorry about that. have anyone found a weapon called Last Survivor! i desperatly need that weapon cuz it looks really cool! anywayz back to the subject, so bassically all u think i should use a strong mechgun type and use Jellen and Zalure right!

yeah guy's i meant ultimate not hard. sorry about that. have anyone found a weapon called Last Survivor! i desperatly need that weapon cuz it looks really cool! anywayz back to the subject, so bassically all u think i should use a strong mechgun type and use Jellen and Zalure right!

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

Going melee range with a sword is just asking to be smacked. Unless you have a God/Battle, chances are you'll spend most of Ult. Mines on your back.

If you haven't been using jellen and zalure up to now, better start learning how.

When sinow blues replicate themselves, cast a rafoie to get rid of the mirror images.

Use trap visions liberally, because you really don't want to be frozen or whatever while gilchics are beating on you.

And ditch the stag cutlery...look for a demolition comet at the very least.

Guns rock, hardcore. O.O If not, go for a partisan weapon. These things swing a bit faster than swords.
    "Sword logic? That's cute."