Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    xbox 360 PSU ftw.

strong party: debuffs tag for XP. weak party: debuffs help the weaker party members.

FOmarls support better than FOmars in PSO? News to me.
    I still never got that autographed tumbler you promised me years ago PSO-World.

Well, playing WT is awkward enough as it is. You have to be good at swapping out things a LOT...bow for another striking weapon...attack wand for debuff/second set of buff wands...jeez. There are moments where you just have to stop what you're doing for a second to figure out just what the hell you have on your pallete at the moment.

GT right now is more...fluid as a hybrid right now. I've considered retiring my WT until AoI when things get smoother for the class but I keep coming back for more punishment. Right now I'm just powerleveling my techs. As far as debuffs...that's easy. They will never get better after getting them to 11 so I can stop there and experiment with other attack techs.

The beauty of ForteTecher, they don't have to jump into the middle of stuff to actually debuff them. At first yes, but at higher levels, no. The reach is far enough for them to stay to the outskirts. Guntechers, on the other hand, have to be right in the spankin' middle of said creatures to land a debuff their whole career(until the expansion), with still a good chance a couple are out of range.

I'm going to feel very safe casting those once AOI comes out. Ahh, to be able to do it at a distance.

I still love GT Jellen application better than Dr. Scholls. It makes taking that breathtaking risk, feel quite worth it when you do. I'll miss that come expansion, though. Watching monsters closely, so that you find your best time to sneak in and land the thing but still feel so close to death. I can see myself, months from now, reminiscing about that.

It's nothing like running a lone level 1 character from Sandora to Jueno, on foot. But it's something, for this game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-07-27 11:06 ]</font>
    PSO2 Character information:

Eric Windhaven (Fomar) Ship 02.

On 2007-07-27 09:08, Starrz wrote:
    FOmarls support better than FOmars in PSO? News to me.
    surely this is sarcasm?

fomarl had range bonuses on ALL support techs

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none