Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: devastated

Well, goodbye Spy(no rhyme intended) I hope you get a valuable career and a loving family.(LOL, I don't know when or where this serious side comes outta me) Anyway, have a great time, and I will never delete you guild card!

P.S.Remember my motto:

If a tree falls in the woods and lands on a mime and no one is there to see or hear it, does anybody care?

Good luck in the future!(That's it! No more Mr. Nice blade.....Hmmm...that's got a nice ring to it...J/K)

Its sad that your parents want to rush you in life. You should take the time and cherish each and every moment of it.

Veteran Fighter

This is a good thread to read first thing when I come into work, its funny and light hearted.

Dont Sweat it Spy, I hate to say thing but perhaps its a good thing. I know its sucks, but no matter how you put it games in general take up time that could be spent doing something more productive. Yes we are all entitled to our relaxation/entertainment. However when our "entertainment" starts taking up ALL our spare time we start to loose site of what is really our priorities.

I myself have fell victim to this many times, especially playing a hell addicting game called Everquest. I noticed MAJOR differnce in my attitude and grades between first semester (not playing eq) to second semester (playing eq)

I dont think your parents are trying to be mean or "rush" your life. I just think they care and want the best for you. It sounds like you are an intellegent fellow and have alot going for you, so stick with it.

Look at it this way...You put your nose to the grindstone and work real hard now and the next few years, then you can get a nice job that makes ya money and actually gives you more free time to play games later

Yes, im 21 2yr deg in Com, apt, car etc...and I play more games now than I did in High School hehe.

Hey Danger Girl, if ya need a nice person to hang with Ryiko is really funny and spunky, we've hung out before I know a wittle shortie force is no replacement for a big ol Studly Hunter

BTW Sheo, that is too funny about Strider...you must be around 20 too cus that exact thing happen to me too, lol. Some games I can remember sneeking to play while "grounded"

Bubble Bobble
    Zelda
    Metroid
    Strider
    Castlevania (2 i believe)
    TMNT (if ya dont know then ur not kewl hehe)

Its funny but those are some of my favorite games, I guess thats why I would risk gettin caught and still play them

[b]Ryiko lv 45 Shortie FOnewearl[b]
    [b]Jesanda Vie lv 20 Up and coming HUnewearl[b]

I still have the final code to strider...... lol

Dont forget

Rygar
    Monster Madness
    Marble Madness
    That R/C Boat game
    Low `g Man
    CastleVaina2 owned to no end

Playing as Keahi on Phantasy Star Portable 2 - US Version.

<font face=times new roman color=red>Aww! Man hurry back. If not we'll march to your house and take your DC back for you! Operation: Save Spy! <center>

Wow, I remember doing the same thing with Master Blaster when I was a kid... man, my parents hated my Nintendo.

They still sort of do... but now they're hoping that my game addiction will make me rich somewhere down the line so I can send them on a trip to Australia or something. Funny how people assume that something's important in your life if its lasts through college. =)

Grin and bear it, Spy. I've been there, trust me. Best thing to keep in mind is that your parents are just trying to make sure that you're keeping your options open for the future... even if it seems like they're being overprotective.

Pax, Lenneth

TMNT BABY!!!

hehe, i was a hero in a half shell

Here's a tip for staying out of trouble witht he parents in general...
    If you have a sibling, make sure that your parents "know" you are the "good one," They will never admit it, but they have a favorite....
    If you don't have a sibling, hiring a bum to make you look good will also work. This worked for me all through highschool and college and it can work for you too!

-Syntax
    *needs a job with Ron Popeil*

PSO Assassin

I remember all those games...*sigh*...Rygar was probably one of my favorites. Master Blaster was cool too...he had a BIG head though when he got out of his car. Although I never did lose sleep over playing those like games today...

Let us all have a moment of silence for the gaming systems of yesterday...

Okay...sorry to hear that happened to ya Spy. I didn't know you personally, but you seemed cool enough!

DOWN WITH PARENTS!!!