Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

It's just a supposition, but I would make the guess that the SEED are another form of the Darkness ~ manifesting in a somewhat similar manner to the GERM from PSO EP III. Photons and A-Photons (A-Photons are processed from Photons) are likely the remnants of the Great/Holy Light. Hence, the reason why SEED are attracted to A-Photons. It's a continuation of the battle which started millions of years ago.

I would guess that there's a greater evil, much like the Profound Darkness, sealed away within the Gurhal system... which is controlling the SEED. This seems somewhat plausible at least, since the very first appearance of the SEED had them emanating from something that looked like a Sun embroiled in sunspots. Weither it's Gurhal's sun or not, I don't know - but in the chapters leading up to the Unification Point, there's mention of increased sunspot activity in Gurhal's Sun.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

On 2007-08-10 05:31, Sinue_v2 wrote:
    No.. we find out that those behind the Illuminus are actually - Algolians! lol, vicious cycle...
    No, "phantom of arkgald", its the ARKZ from pso ep3.

This is exactly why I quit...too much information to memorize, and too little game experience (no need to flame, it's just my opinion)

That 1 guy with the huge block of information = nice job

Fullyen dies? that sucks. I actually liked him as a character in the storyline.

On 2007-08-09 21:23, KTani wrote:
    Wait...so what about Cast player characters? Do they go all crazy too, so they fight with Nav, against Laia et al? [img]http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif[/img] Seriously though, I wonder how that's explained.
    If I remember correctly, when I played as my CAST during mission 9, Laia mentions that Maya gave your character an experimental anti-seed vaccine for CASTs. The female AM CAST at the entrance to Moatoob's surface appears surprised at this news.
    "If you want to make enemies, try to change something."

I am working on uploading 6 videos that will look like ths:

Holtes City with cut scenes
    Holtes City without cut scenes
    Cylez City with cut scenes
    Cylez City without cut scenes
    Linear Line with cut scenes
    Linear Line without cut scenes

The first four videos are almost at the uploading stage. The last two will be worked on today.

DragoonSlayer0646

can somebody private message me the entire CHAPTER 10 story. i'm an offline player who can't play online. somebody hook a brotha out.

On 2007-08-11 12:12, DragoonSlayer wrote:
    can somebody private message me the entire CHAPTER 10 story. i'm an offline player who can't play online. somebody hook a brotha out.
    Well, I'm currently working on a script for PSU (Offline and Online missions) - but I'm only up to chapter 5 offline - so it should all be done by the time chapter 10 comes out in the US, but it'll still be a little while. Things will really speed up once I get through the offline mode, since there's not a lot of NPCs and NPC sidestorys to deal with. I'll also add Ep III storyline missions when they become available - so for those who are offline only and want a sneak-peak at what's available online, you can see it there.

If I remember correctly, when I played as my CAST during mission 9, Laia mentions that Maya gave your character an experimental anti-seed vaccine for CASTs. The female AM CAST at the entrance to Moatoob's surface appears surprised at this news.
    That's Mikaris Geid, the Cast who wanted to have Ethan's child. As far as I can tell, she was just confirming that your team had been inoculated before going into a hot-bed of SEED activity. You weren't inoculated with a CAST vaccine, as Laia makes mention that apparently CASTs can't get infected with Viruses. (Although, they do get the Virus Status Effect... *shrug*). Although, as said above - it has been modified so that it can affect CAST behavior - rather than mutating them as it does biological races. Hence, it was a bit of foreshadowing since it's stated that CASTs have had no defensive measures taken to prevent them from SEED infection due to their assumed immunity

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2007-08-11 13:29 ]</font>

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Two videos are finished uploading. Two more will be posted tonight. The last two videos will be posted tomorrow.

Holtes City with cutscenes
    http://www.megavideo.com/?v=7G2V5BV3

Holtes City without cutscenes
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4C7KBbpTAo

Cylez City videos coming soon...

Edit:
    Cylez City with cutscenes
    http://www.megavideo.com/?v=VWQM0ZY4

Cylez City without cutscenes
    http://www.megavideo.com/?v=R4ZIPY6O

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kamica on 2007-08-11 16:39 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kamica on 2007-08-11 20:34 ]</font>