Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I forgot to mention my special thanks to Tabbie, Lu, Basi, Rune, Drakk, Drops, and Decamio for helping hunt for my Bico, for HOURS on end.

And I've still yet to see it ;_;
    PSO2: Daruu / Ship 2
    <3

I feel the need to point out that the negatives need to be discussed in order to make PSU better overall. I think what you really mean to say is there's too much hostility on these boards.

When I think of charity acts, the first thing that comes to mind is when the game first came out, one of my RL buds subscribed and I used all of my meseta to buy him Frozen Hit. XD Dunno why, but it overshadows all the assist runs or the Skela [B] I gave my friend.

A friend of mine gave me a Hiragi and kotoha senba board, which was pretty cool.

On 2007-08-18 10:09, Shadow_Moses wrote:
    Yo, check this out.

When Mad Beast S2 first came out my friends and I ran that mission like crack-fiends trying to obtain the S ranks that lay there. Halarod, Ragnus, Sweet Death (I feel like I'm forgetting one..) you name it. We were there for that sole reason. The Sweet Death was the S rank I was after and nothing else. I ran that mission with my friends a lot and even solo'd it while working for the rare spawn.. Let me tell you, facing 10 Gol Dova's ain't pretty. I've must've slain at least 300 of those pig mofo's, but that Sweet Death just wouldn't drop.

Well, one day I log on with the full intention of returning to the good hunt, when suddenly my good friends Sion Karasu and omegafail1000pirate2000 stroll into my room and start a trade with me. "Here, noob." says Sion and I accept the trade, go to my inventory, then BOOM!! A fucking Sweet Death! Man, I must have yelled and screamed over the mic for at least 2 minutes.

Can you believe Sion sold his Halarod to get me a Sweet Death? If that ain't a good friend, then I don't know what one was is.

That was indeed a good moment.
    Hah, that was priceless XD

And indeed, Sion is quite the pal, he's given me loads of free stuff at random and helped synth me nearly every A rank weapon I use.

And sychosis was looking around player shops one day and saw a 20% fire ragnus selling for 2.75 mil, he bought it for me, knowing I'd kill to have them. I may owe him the money for them, but it's still a very nice gesture.

A couple of my long-time friends helped me out a load when I started PSU. They were already level 20+, but had no problem running C-Rank missions to help me level. Later in PSU, one of the same friends loaned me some cash to help me buy an Ank Tomho (you know, when buying A-Ranks wasted most of your money ), and he also helps me level some of my bullet PA's sometimes, which is really nice of him. He's also constantly helped give me advice (mainly on playing a Ranger class, seeing as my forte is in Hunter classes), so I really can't thank him enough.

I recently traded away my only S-Rank at the time, a Fuka-Misaki to get him a Gudda Skela which he'd been after for a long time.

Thank You. > Touka

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Well, I was doing Train Rescue C as a level 7, yes I know, it was stupid, but fun, until I started getting my tail handed to me when the rogue(jasse)/rogue(ogg)/Dilla Methna comboing was busted out. Then, lo and behold, some random guy with a Deva-Zashi cracks the simplest pass ever that I use ALL the time, which is... 0000. Yeah, I know, sooo simple, but no one bothers to crack it. So, he comes in, and helps out. He just PWN'D everything! I didnt really care for the EXP, I did the level-7-vs-level-10(or was it 15?)-enemies for the heck of it.

So, as you can see, level 76+ people aren't really that bad! Yes, he was around level 76 or so. ANYWAY, he really helped out.

Last night a player named Planeteno gave me a phantom (3) and 1 million meseta because he was leaving.

I traded him back the phantom though for deathmakers (2)...

I was surprised at first. Not often you see someone who is quitting give their things to complete strangers. Usually to friends or they try to sell it off. But to be honest, feel kind of bad he did give it all away, in the event he wants to come back one day. So I am going to hold on to the meseta for a while just in case.

But it was a nice gesture...one you don't see often in this game.

Indifferently Apathetic HaydenX's Avatar

I quit back in February...then came back in April. When I quit, I took all of my money and items...(120,000 meseta, 2 falcons, a Shigga Wadda(10) and a bunch of photons incl ray-photons[about 40 of them]) and gave them to some random person. I don't remember their char name (mine was reticular ace). Hey, If you're on this board...give me a shout out. I don't plan on quitting again though .
    Ship 02
    Violet: Fighter 44/Hunter 34
    Thanatoa: Force 36/Techer 15

I started PSU late and i got finally gotten on early morning one day (well for me) i found a game on parum and was dying every other hit.
    Then a really nice UK player come on and helped me. We ended up becoming really awesome friends. She gave me an Open Shop, Taught me to price the NPC under store price and make it reasonable. she even gave me old nice weps she no longer used becuz it always seemed that she was always an higher level then I.
    Now shes never on anymore
    Last time i saw her she was level 45 Now im level 53

Anther was my Nii-san (brother) Shiro who gave my wimpy level (at the time ) 5 Force a Tomoirod Rod + 10 for my birthday. hes also taken so much time out of his online time to party with me =D and always cheers me up <3

Hmm...I can simply say, that the friends Ive made (hard for me to make friends with my attitude) and that have stuck with me. Are by far the most helpful people on the game, theyre the only reason I'd bother getting on anymore. Through random meseta that we loan eachother (and they freaking pay me back as if I wanted them to), hours and hours of mission spams or just hours of bullshitting in the lobby. Just plain excellent fun being around my crew, too bad theres some bad air lately though, its one of the main reasons I'm not on much anymore. But I know that'll be fixed eventually, so it's all good. ^_^
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<