Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's finally here. Go and get it, men!

I feel like an ass because I just bought 500 points yesterday and spent them on something else. If only I'd known...

Or you can buy it on your Wii... months ago

Either way, Get it!

Total Classic. Was my first Genesis game (besides Sonic 2 of course which came with the system)

On 2007-08-29 14:18, RoninJoku wrote:

Either way, Get it!
    Just out of curiousity, is it online on the wii wii? Normally, any XBLA game that has a 2+ players option comes with online play capabilities, making it the better buy by far (that is if the wii wii doesn't have online play)

This game still generates as much frustration and ire today as it did all those years ago. Fantastic.

8 achievements to go...

a comfortable place between dreams and reality

*dusts off Genesis and plugs in Streets of Rage 2*

Mmmm...free XBLA arcade games.

On 2007-08-29 22:02, Rubius-sama wrote:
    On 2007-08-29 14:18, RoninJoku wrote:

Either way, Get it!
    Just out of curiousity, is it online on the wii wii? Normally, any XBLA game that has a 2+ players option comes with online play capabilities, making it the better buy by far (that is if the wii wii doesn't have online play)
    No sir it is not. Didn't know you could do that on XBLA. That's pretty neat however.

Oh well, I just play it how I always used to play it. 2 controllers and 2 players in front of the same TV.

If I'm not mistaken, any Xbox Live Arcade games that have multiplayer, have to support online multiplayer.

Virtual Console games, however, have to be pretty much unchanged to hit... For the most part.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

ya this is the best version of SoR2 ever!! the online is amazingly flawless! no lag or disconnect problems! and the smoothing option makes the visuals slightly but noticably polished!

the only thing people should remember is to not check friends list or messages while playing online, cause that pauses the action for even player 2. and not everyone is patient enough to wait and wonder when you'll be done fiddling with your dashboard menu thingy.

The great thing about Sega Vintage XBLA titles is they're all only $5 and the multi-player ones have online support.