Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Well someone told me(I didnt say it wasnt but just that it probaly wasnt)that they saw something.....ST supposedly said that.....oh nvm.....no one has it...so it doesnt matter.....hehe someone lock this topic

OHHHH!!!! NOW I REMEMBER! I heard some people with stradiegy guides talkin bout when ST will release stuff.I guess it says in the guides.

hmm... Now i wonder how all these site got picture of the weapons unless Sega lend them to them

Maybe they are from the DC version.......O_o Maybe the makers of PSO had to be able to use the weapons before they put the game out,so they took pictures.I dunno!

If people could hex edit the USB memcards and what not don't you thik there would be a crazy amount of hacked items that people would make on a daily basis?

i R 1337, 0wnz j00

just because someone hasn't found an item it doesnt mean it doesnt exist

Overstater of the obvious...

On 2003-03-07 15:44, Echos_SOUL_Cubed wrote:
    OHHHH!!!! NOW I REMEMBER! I heard some people with stradiegy guides talkin bout when ST will release stuff.I guess it says in the guides.
    bout the only thing that guide was good for was quick access to mag charts. it also stated that gc s-ranks would have a choice of special (about say 2 months befor challenge was finished)

The thing about the hex edit is,its very very hard.The source code moves around constantly......Well thats what Ive heard....

SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE!

hey Echos_SOUL_Cubed it just sounds like you are lieing your way out of another lie, so please stop it is embarasing.

How do we know your not lying? I have yet to see any evidence of a Rocket Punch being available, other than just your word. If you could get us a picture from the GC version, Ill glady belive you.