Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: is psu too ez?

Call me if theres any E-Drama

Ahhh challenge mode.
    Shit was hard man. Ep2 Cmode? Soloing Falkis S2 is easier

On 2007-09-10 16:20, Koji1m1 wrote:
    well back when ep1&2 came out PSO was harder because of the ep2 areas (especailly on Ultimate)IMO but after a few years later it was easy becasue ppl had hacked mags up to lv 1300 and ubber stats on them and SUPER!! high % weps,high powered units like God/power and stuff like god/battle to make them stronger and tht pretty killed the challenge and fun out of PSO, But PSU on the Other hand its really not all tht hard once u got a party and stuff but since im a fighgunner it is harder a dogde attacks, however when i solo i keep an eye on the enemies movements instead of blindly button mash which is important to dodge attacks or i just sneak behind em then spam PAs, but about tht when fighting certain enemies as ethier a fighgunner or fortefigher it depends more on what can a certain PAs do in combo or animation rather than just spam it. like for example rising crushes 1st and 2nd combo causes a knock up then the 3rd causes a knock back While both splendor and asssult crush can only cause knock backs in thier 3rd combo So i belive there is a believe theres more stratagy in using PAs rather then just spaming them XD
    i agree with this d00d.
    but really, i have to say, why does everybody think that fighs just run up to dambarta and say, oops l00lz i died?
    i dont die much at all ever.
    if i solo mad creatures S with my lv 48 figh, jesus it takes forever. but whats great is that i never die in it! I play smart. I use dualies to the fullest, then when i know all of the enimies are as soft as butter, i run up and wham em with ANY of my weps, and the mob is done. sure, it takes 30-50 mins to complete it, but i gain a few things from soloing.
    a: all the exp is mine.
    b:i can see what my weaknesses are without a party, and fix them.
    c: since im soloing, nobody gives a crap how i play the mission, i can do it my way, how I like it, i dont really care if you hate me for using doubles, tough shit, i use them.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Correct me if I am wrong but most people cheat because they don't have the skill to beat something on their own correct? So why did the entire server feel the need to cheat and get billions in haxeta to get all this crazy equipment? If PSU was so easy there was no reason for all these people to get so much haxeta. So either A)Everyone who plays PSU has no skill or B) PSU is actually a challenge. Here is an idea, if its SOOOOO easy dump your stacks of money and 50% weapons and try starting over from scratch. See how easy it is to solo Fakis S2 with 12% equipment and low % armor.

It's not that it's hard to get so much money- like I said, it takes time, and patience. Heck, I have 500 hrs on my main, and I don't even have anything good. What if you had the choice to get the best equipment and tons of money in an hour, or take 500 hours to get mediocre equipment and barely any money. What would you choose, taking every other stupid variable you can come up with out?

Yeah, again, you're making the game harder by using the example of really crappy equips.

On 2007-09-10 18:33, ryvius wrote:
    Yeah, again, you're making the game harder by using the example of really crappy equips.
    Aren't you making it easier by cheating and getting tons of haxeta and 50% weapons?

Thats not crappy equipment its what you would have if you actually decided not to cheat. Playing legit is not making the game harder by using crappy equipment its playing the game the way it was supposed to be played. Cheating IS making the game easier though.

On 2007-09-10 18:44, PMB960 wrote:
    On 2007-09-10 18:33, ryvius wrote:
    Aren't you making it easier by cheating and getting tons of haxeta and 50% weapons?

Thats not crappy equipment its what you would have if you actually decided not to cheat. Playing legit is not making the game harder by using crappy equipment its playing the game the way it was supposed to be played. Cheating IS making the game easier though.
    as far as I know, the people who hacked, did it because they didn't want to spend the countless hours just to get nothing, like many people have

THE JACKEL

I mainly play fG by the way.. I have midgrind crossbows, thank you very much. This class is a prime example of the game being pretty damn easy.

But those are some wonderful assumptions. Keep it up!

By the way, 12% IS crap. With a little determination you'll eventually get some semi-decent stuff on a budget if you're smart.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ryvius on 2007-09-10 19:50 ]</font>

On 2007-09-10 18:52, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:

as far as I know, the people who hacked, did it because they didn't want to spend the countless hours just to get nothing, like many people have

THE JACKEL
    But the definition of "nothing" was changed because of haxeta. 50%/+10 weapons are not supposed to be considered "nothing". Many of the people who have no S ranks still have tons of weapons that are over 30% and are grinded to +5 which do FAR more that all those 10-14% S ranks out there. Thats not nothing. Hell even getting every different element for every 9* weapon your character can use is rather broken.

The fact still stands that if PSU wasn't hacked not nearly as many people would be calling the game easy.

This is one of the hardest games ive played, in terms of item acquisition and stupid rules and people.