Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

im lazy so im just gonna quote stuff from the other topic

On 2007-09-21 08:56, pikachief wrote:
    On 2007-09-21 08:50, Golto wrote:
    On 2007-09-21 07:23, Turbobrain wrote:
    No. We won't get it. God knows I so wanted it.

We will get Festa, of that, I pretty sure.

Why would we not?
    If they were too lazy to take 15 min to translate the Famitsu Cup and give it to us you still think they will give us the 1 year event?
    It being sega i wouldn't doubt them just saying "Thank you for playing PSU for a full year!"

BUT. The fact that we cna get everything the JP are getting in just 2-3 updates and them still not giving us a release date. Theres gotta be SOMETHING to fill that gap! Also in another topic i do recall someone quoting an admin saying that they will give us all the content in some form or another.

So I am highly expecting them to fill in that gap between updates and the release with an event.

I Do not expect a 1 year anniversary, nor do i expect Famitsu. I Expect a different event like how they explained that they get different events and so do we. They got a "Hal Radio" event and we are currently getting the race appreciation events.

So Everyone must calm down and remember. We get different updates than the JP, even different events at different times.

So next time we get an event don't ask, "When are we getting THAT?" because we mostly likely won't get THAT event. Yes we will get events. Yes we will get all the content. Just in different ways and at different times.
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

On 2007-09-21 10:03, chu-chu-chu wrote:
    On 2007-09-21 07:51, JAFO22000 wrote:
    On 2007-09-21 07:00, chu-chu-chu wrote:
    It's nice that a comment was made by someone from Sega, but at the same time it is nearly so vague as to be meaningless. If they had plans to give us something of value they would announce that it is coming in order to motivate the player-base to continue on. Instead, we are given coy promises.

We are, after all, still waiting on gameplay mechanic improvements on the 360 that have been out for over 2 months.
    Yes, but it IS some sort of progress being made in the realm of communicating with the customers. I too would've liked a more detailed post, outlining the issues they are running into (assuming that is the problems), but at least this is SOMETHING!
    Yeah, I agree. It's better than the complete deaf, blind, and mute routine they tend to go with. But like you, I imagine, I want to see something a bit more concrete following it.
    Understood and agreed. I would love to hear a status of what's happening (or not happening) for events that we may or may not be getting. Unfortunately, this leaves the door open for more complaints: if their estimates aren't reached, people will comment on that. Take the first issuance of the ultimate PA's for instance. People were PISSED when they didn't meet their deadline, even though they communicated to us why they were not being released. I, on the other hand, was alright with the delay because they explained WHY they were delayed....