Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Stay on topic please. if you talk about war i'll shoot you.

Vote for me For SLEEPYHEAD

On 2003-03-08 23:04, Abaddon wrote:
    Sorry but the original post implied that president bush is trying to be the tyrant ruler of the world. Obviously this refers to the possibility of war with iraq and the view by some that this is only because 1) He wants Oil or 2)His dad told him to. So i do not feel that my original post was off topic for the original post. It is my right to dissent and not feel that our president should be compared to Megatron. My post was completely on topic. If anyone should be compared to Megatron its Saddam

edit(i wrote on topic instead of off topic...man i musta been tired when i did that)

edit2: wrote it anyone instead of if anyone

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gartywood on 2003-03-09 16:09 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gartywood on 2003-03-10 11:52 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gartywood on 2003-03-10 11:53 ]</font>

Adicted HUcast (legit player)

Ehm, warning for that since moderator didn't see it yet....

Gartywood ehm make new topic for that...... In off topic off course!

outstanding observation

OK, is what makes me laugh is stuff like this
    one of the dinobots case he is so god damn stupid
    If you are going to call someone stupid, you shouldn't misspell caUse. Its a five letter word, anyone with a 3rd grade education could handle that one

Actually, we all came from the ocean, if you wanna get technical. Nothin' beats bein' an amoeba!

i R 1337, 0wnz j00

yea i saw that but i was to lazy and i had better things to do then fix a word in a off topic forum, so you can shut up now

I Dream Of Sleep

On 2003-03-07 14:52, BWS-1 wrote:
    I say Bush is nothing but a Megatron clone ... or at least the eventual source of Megatron's Matrix if transformers ever get built by Man. What motivates me from saying that? Simple, Megatron's motto seem to match perfectly Bush's:

"PEACE THROUGH TYRANNY."

Besides, they look alike!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Youve now destroyed the image of my all time favourite bad guy. How can i take the Optimus vs Megatron fight in The Movie serously now when all i can think is "Wow, Bush is kicking Primes ass!"

Wielder of Divine Might

This whole thing is stupid. It just proves that people who don't like President Bush can't say what they don't like about him without stooping to stupid name calling.

I didn't do this for Clinton, and I hate it when people do this to any President.

Why can't you people just discuss your ideas without doing this crap? I'm telling you, there are few people on this site who can do that. Most of you don't care.

First off on my defense of my President. Where are the posts comparing Saddam to Megatron? Where? I don't see any. Who do you think fits that bill better, Bush or Saddam? Saddam uses biological weapons on HIS OWN PEOPLE. The only people who see Bush as Megatron are close-minded people who don't like conservatives and who only know how to express themselves with aggressive, mean, biased, and uncalled for posts.

2% Jazz, 98% Funky Stuff! Subliminalgroove's Avatar

On 2003-03-10 16:55, Davion wrote:
    This whole thing is stupid. It just proves that people who don't like President Bush can't say what they don't like about him without stooping to stupid name calling.

I didn't do this for Clinton, and I hate it when people do this to any President.

Why can't you people just discuss your ideas without doing this crap? I'm telling you, there are few people on this site who can do that. Most of you don't care.

First off on my defense of my President. Where are the posts comparing Saddam to Megatron? Where? I don't see any. Who do you think fits that bill better, Bush or Saddam? Saddam uses biological weapons on HIS OWN PEOPLE. The only people who see Bush as Megatron are close-minded people who don't like conservatives and who only know how to express themselves with aggressive, mean, biased, and uncalled for posts.

Dude! Its a joke.

Its not like he called bush an impotent an pathetic excuse for a man, or anything half that bad. He made a lighthearted comparisson of Bush to Megatron, BIG DEAL. It shouldn't tear the roof down from your world. And while it may not be the most accurate comparisson in the world, I think he looks much more like a monkey, there is humor there.

You can laugh at your president, he is not a God. He is a man, just like you. He is no better than you or I. Ergo, he should be just as subject to ridicule and critisism as ourselves. Do you make fun of anyone? We all have. This is no different than making fun of your friends or that dumbass down the block who always takes my parking space.

Relax, laugh sometime.